I love my girl, but sometimes she doesnt think right or makes me nervous. Pregnant

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Mar 8, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I admit im a very nervous person when it comes to having sex and doing other stuff in case of pregnancy. I finally realized though, I was just over paranoid and condoms do work well and if they dont break your fine. Anyways, my girl and I were just fooling around last night, she she started to stoke my penis. I told her I rather please her first, so she stopped and I worked on her giving her oral for a little. Then she started to play with herself, and right before she went down there to do that, I was like you should go and wash your hands off, she is like Im fine.

To me im thinking WTF. Yeah it was great watching her do that, but I cant control her actions. I mean she was stroking my penis about 20 minutes or less ago, and then she starts playing with herself. I was like there maybe some cum on your hand or what not, and she acted like not a worry in the world and please herself some more, she wanted me to watch her. She is always saying she feels the same way I do about not having kids and I believe her, but then this makes me think again. Anyways i know it is a slim chance, but now I have ot wait for the period or have her take the pregnancy test to see what is up.

Why would girls do these sort of things?? It just really confuses me, cause it is almost like me having unprotected sex with her which i would never do. Her fingeriing herself after she stroked and touched my cock is not good, anyone have experiences like this?

2. Original

Original OT Supporter

Looks to me like she just wants to see your reactions on the whole subject. She's probably a little looser on the topic then you are and wanted to see if you would freak out.

Anyway, I highly highly doubt anything happened. I mean, stroking your dick, you didn't cum, and you would have noticed if any pre-cum came, so she's probably fine.

I feel for you anyway. There's no reason she should make you this worried when she knows how nervous it makes you :o

3. dvn

dvn New Member

Sounds to me like you worry too much. I was taught that sperm dies when it comes in contact w/ oxygen.

And even if you were to blow all over her hand and she rubbed it all over herself, chances are she wont get pregnant. There has to be the whole sperm meeting the egg thing. Or so I thought.

Id be more worried about her rubbing herself after she handles you then you going down on her. :noes:

4. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

I'm gonna go with dvn on this one. you are worrying way too much about this. all she did was touch it right? not like she jacked you off and then fingered herself with her cum covered hand. i really dont think she is tryin to trap you or anything like that.

5. ImDrunkAgain

ImDrunkAgain Resident Mental Health Counselor

My ex used to do shit like that, but I learned from one of her close friends that she was purposely trying to get pregnant so I would stay with her. She knew that I did not love her anymore and that I was going to break up with her soon, because I told one of my friends that and I guess his sister overheard and told my gf. She thought that getting preggo would make me stay with her, i mean it would, because I wouldnt be a deadbeat dad.
    But dont take what I said as what your gf is trying to do, because maybe she is like me, when you are in the middle of sex, you are not thinking clearly and do things that you normally wouldnt. I have finished inside my gf a couple times, even though I knew I shouldnt have, even though she is on the pill. There are just some people that dont think very clearly during sex, and that sounds exactly like what is going on with her.

6. quamen

quamen New Member

Yeah i know i worrying and told people I do, but i calmed down alot. Well she was stoking it and touched the head for a little bit, not long but i mean there could have been precum. I know it was like 20 mintues after that she did this to herself, but it still was kind of odd to me. No i forget to mention, I know there was precum, it was on my boxers, that is one reason i told her to wash her hands,but she didnt. So i was really freaked out about that, but like i said there was a delay in time between her touching me and her touching herself. Oh yeah i forget to mention that i told her that i did have precum and it went in one ear and out the other. She kept saying is this turning you on, which is was but at the same time making me nervous.

7. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

I think you are overactin, but you already know that. I cant blame her for not bein as paranoid as you are, and for playin with herself afterwards...you do have to live a little. BUT, considerin she wont take the pill, she needs to compromise with you and your fears.

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

So let me get what you are saying....

1) She touched your penis, maybe got some cum on there?
    2) 20 minutes later she touches herself all sexy like?
    3) You think she might intentionally be trying to get pregnant?

Now my assumtions
    1) You are in middle school, or maybe just starting high school
    2) You have not had any sex ed, or maybe you got it through your local pastor
    3) You dont have a clue whats going on down there, you know what feels good and thats about it
    4) You come to the internet for help, so in other words you have no one else to talk to about this.

I think you need to do alot of reading and research on pregnancy, and all that stuff before you continue your sexual life. It seems as if a little education will help you out alot when it comes to your paranoia problem.

BTW, most girls arent going to be psycho and get pregnant. Heck MOST girls I know dont want to be pregnant, you think having a baby head squeeze out of their vagina is fun for them? Seriously....THINK

9. sushibug

sushibug :happysad:

im pretty sure that is incorrect as im taking a sex ed class right now @ college. if for some reason you had a wetdream and your gf decided to wear your soiled underwear, i would be ready to call you daddy (even though its like 30-40 out of 100 women a year get pregnant when willingly)

10. quamen

quamen New Member

Actually im older in my early 20s, yes didnt have proper education and dont really know what is going on down there. I try to read stuff, i posted this before on this site about sex ed, but it is all different. Like the sites very so greatly with the info, it is lke who is right? Yes i have no one else to talk about this, and yes i know im paranoid but i calmed down a ton trust me, i guess maybe not enough. I think it wsa maybe 20, but really not sure i dont keep the time, but it was just a little disturbing again cause of all this stuff on the sites. One site says it dies within this time, another say this time, another one says u have to wash hands with soap and water, so my mind is pulled every which way. Im not going to clutter up the board with yes ill admit maybe irrational posts, but it just got me wondering if it was possible or what she was thinking and what you guys thought about this.
    As to your questions no doubt there was a good amount of precum for sure, i think my growing up had to do alot with the way i act and think, but that is a whole different story.
    Thanks for your time and help

11. :ugh2:

you don't have super sperm that can fly, you need to chill the fuck out.

Your penis is designed to deposit your million man march INSIDE of her, as deep as possible so it can make the journey to her egg.

Her touching herself when she may have a tiny bit of precum on her fingers isn't going to get her prego.

Chill out, you're being overly paranoid.

12. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

dude - did she have drippin cum all over her hands when she played with herself?

if not then dont be so uptight :hs:

13. quamen

quamen New Member

no not at all. I may have a silly question, why do they say it then only takes a drop? Im not arguing, but in reality that means one drop of cum can cause pregnancy?

14. vegeoku

vegeoku New Member

Like everyone else said, you are overreacting. I learned that sperm dies in about 5-20min in the air/clothing or w/e, or about 2 hours or soemthing inside of her vagina. Don't worry so much about getting her pregnant, shes being all sexy for you, go wiht it. While she could get pregnant, the chances are so slim that you shouldnt even been thinking about it. As for why the do it, girls get really horny and don't think clearly, just liket eh other day I was fucking my gf and pulled pulled out and cummed(in a condom) and I was fingering her and she about ripped my head off when she wanted me to put my dick back in her and I wouldnt because personally I didn't really want to become a father.
    And yes, a single drop of cum could get a woman pregnant, a single drop of semen has millions opon millions of sperm in it, but as the amount of sperm go up, teh higher changes of getting her pregnant, aat least this is what i think.

15. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

it could take only a drop but thats highly unlikey, expecially if it wasnt released inside her. Out of all the millions of sperm that you release inside a women only a small fraction of it even reaches the eggs and then the odds of that sperm and egg creating a baby are low, thats why we release millions.

Its very very true that it only takes one time to get a girl pregnant, Im not saying that. Just in the case you described she wont be getting pregnant.

But let me give you an example - me and my wife went 4yrs without birth control trying to have a baby before we were successful.

I understand your fear though, ive been there myself and its scary!

16. vegeoku

vegeoku New Member

Funny how when you try to get pregnant it takes forever, but if you aren't you get an unexpected surprise.

17. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

very tru

18. memory

memory New Member

shes gay too

19. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Next time keep a box of wet napkins around and make her quickly clean her hands.

20. Cameltoes

Cameltoes Vagineer

the rule is: once the semen dries, the sperm are dead.

semen dries REALLY quick once exposed to air.

A lot of things work in your favor:

1) the semen had 20 minutes to dry, so most of, if not all, of the sperm would have died by then
    2) let's imagine for argument's sake, that some sperm DID get into the vagina, which is improbable given #1, since the semen was not deposited near the cervix, as would happen during normal intercourse, the sperm would have to travel a great distance to the egg, something does not work in favor of fertilization
    3) if she wasn't ovulating, then your chances are almost down to nil.

21. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    You said 'penis' you have issues.

22. shady5

shady5 Guest

Haha I quoted someone with no av...

seriously though that has to be the most retarded thing in the world... If yu are serious about that, just stay home and never date a girl, period! because that makes no sense.