I love my car...

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Bad Mojo, May 2, 2003.

1. Bad Mojo

Bad Mojo Guest

Seriously. It was turning out to be a bad morning, I was working on a home project and I put a little to much force behind a screwdriver, it slipped and took a chunk out of my finger, and pretty much fawked my project. I was pissed.

I decided to take a break and run my bi-weekly bag of trial size stuff to the wife and daughter's church, to be packed and sent to the troops overseas. On the way I pull up next to a Taurus full of 15-16 year old jailbait cuties. They looked over and start giving me thumbs up and peace signs... A couple in the back were grinning and waving, checking out the Hawk. One gave me the sign to light 'em up. I clicked off traction control and when the light turned green I obliged. Spun through first and most of second, catching traction just before shifting and getting a chirp off third. The Loudmouth exhaust was screaming and I didn't shut down until I hit 100, a little under 13 seconds or so later.

They caught up to me at the next light, and were all wide eyed and giving me thumbs up.

Completely made my day.

2. Possum Stomper

Possum Stomper The Great Bird of the Galaxy

:bigthumb:

know what ya mean

3. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

I get the same thing with kids and my bike. Always giving me thumbs up and asking for wheelies.

4. 97WS6

97WS6 Guest

:bowdown: teh hawk...

5. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

I wish I could go drive my car now. :wtc:

6. f-a-s

f-a-s New Member

yeah i love it when im in my TY and i pull up next to some girls and they are like yo yo cause i be lookin pimp.. then they say light it up im like ok watch all 4 tires, then i launch my truck at 14psi and off a spinnin i go.. hehaw
    (my way of tryin to talk getto )
    :bigthumb: