GUN I Love It When A Plan Comes Together!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by PUREVIL, Apr 16, 2006.

1. PUREVIL

PUREVIL More Money Than Brains Croo

So me and a few guys have been talking about taking a road/camping trip to Alberta to go varmint hunting... mostly gophers. I seriously thought this would never happen. Plans always change then fail miserably. Back when this first started up i said I would buy a 17HMR... well I've been looking and the local stores haven't had any Marlins in stock. Well turns out calgary has some of the exact model I've been looking for so we are going to drive there buy the rifle, scope, rings, bipod, and ammo before heading to the ranch. Nothing like last minute planning! HAHA Im going to try and get some "action" pictures/video as well. Should be a fun time.

2. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

Referring to the title of this thread... I just got The A-Team season 3 on DVD this week. What an awesome show.

3. Alphaeus

Alphaeus New Member

Hannibal! :bowdown:

4. twofourtysx

twofourtysx New Member

videos ftw

5. mrbill

mrbill New Member

good luck with the hunt and camping trip.

6. 70Machwon

70Machwon New Member

very cool. Sounds like a lot of fun.

7. PUREVIL

PUREVIL More Money Than Brains Croo

Im going to take some pics of all the ammo and guns before we start shooting. I alone have 900 17 hmr rounds and a shit load of slugs and 00buck and #8 shot for fun. The other guys are bringing probably 1500 to 2000 .223, 1000 .308, 5000 plus .22, and some various shotgun stuff as well.

I wish I could bring my pistols but in canada they are only allowed at Ranges, not even private property, how gay is that? A few of us thought about bringing them anyways but we decided since the nice ranchers are letting us kill gophers and coyotes we thought we'd obe the laws and their own rules as well, dont want to ruin what could be a fun trip.