LGBT I lost my freakin keys in dur club

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by marxwa99, Nov 25, 2004.

1. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

...and it was packed last night. ugh. AND ITS FUCKIN SNOWING AS I TYPE THIS I JUST REALIZED. Can this moment in time get any worse? I feel so neked. I can get replacements and its better than losing my wallet, but still!

2. coma

coma New Member

I always carry spare keys to both of my cars in my wallet due to a similar situation. Plus, I also hide a key to my home on its grounds in case I lose those or lock myself out. I mean after all it's not as if I can call a wife :barf: and have her bring down the spare set.:mamoru:

3. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

the cost to replace the key at the dorm is 100 bucks becuase they have to change the entire lock

"What happens if I lose my room key? Lost keys are a serious concern. A lost key not only impacts the safety of the person who lost the key but the safety of roommates, future residents, and conference participants. We take our resident's security very seriously. If a lock change is necessary, a $100 replacement fee is assessed. Because this is such a serious matter, no reasoning is likely to excuse you from the $100 charge - and we have heard some creative attempts!"

4. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

sorry to hear that, bro. I know how you feel. A few months ago I was running out at my school's track and I left my gym bag on the side. I thought it'd be safe because I've done it tons of times before and my school's campus is in a good neighborhood. Anyway, I wasn't even running 5 minutes when it disappeared. My wallet, cell phone, and keys all gone. It wasn't so much losing the stuff that made me mad, it was the bitch of replacing it all. I had to have my birth certificate and SS card fedexed to me from home so I could get a new license, cancel all my credit cards, buy a new cell phone. On top of it all, the dirty fuck who stole my stuff stole the sweaty tank top I was wearing in the gym which I took off so I could run.

5. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

UPDATE: Dur club had the keys. Now im gonna go shoe shoppin with the 100 bucks that i was gonna spend my money on the replacements for! Yay for me and for excuses for buying shoes

6. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...I used to keep a spare set of keys with Ferron when I lived near him. It's nice having someone you know wont enter your home and eat all of your food while you're at work ((ahem, my sister that lives 6 minutes away who USED to keep a copy of my keys) Or you won't find fucking on your bed with your condoms when you come home early, like another friend I USED to keep a copy with)...

7. TommyBoiSxty9

TommyBoiSxty9 here, but I'm really gone

I have "Club Keys" (aka just an extra car key on a simple keychain or in your wallet) less bulk can stay in pants pockets instead of worrying about them falling out of a jacket pocket during coat check, taking them out of said pockets cuz they're too bulky to get money out, etc.)

Well, plus i store stuff up in the DJ booth so its not a biggie for me, but my friends to the above thing.... Then you have reg. keys in ur car in the console or something - or locked in the glove compartment.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2004
  8. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

i thought about leaving keys in the car but what if, what if the car got stolen. Then you're REALLY screwed! Sorry, im paranoid! :)

9. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

I lost my keys today working at the Acura dealer. I have to pick them up on monday. funzors.

10. TommyBoiSxty9

TommyBoiSxty9 here, but I'm really gone

well hunny, if ur car gets stolen i think a few lost keys rae the least of ur probs