I lose....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DJ Cripsen, Jul 22, 2005.

1. DJ Cripsen

DJ Cripsen New Member

I suck at life especially talking to chicks I don't know. For some reason I freeze and I don't act my normal self. Its like Im scared of what to say and I cant think of witty shit on the fly. I struck out hardcore tonight for example. I was at a softball game and while I was walking back to my car this cute chick passed by me...she obviously saw me and she pulled into a parking space up ahead. As I passed by she asked me if I was scared of roaches? Me, thinking what the hell does she want? She just wanted me to get the roach off her car cuz she was too scared to drive with it on it. Me being the gentleman I am just swiped it away and said no problem and headed to my car. She waved to me with a big smile as she passed by me again. Why the fuck did I not pursue a conversation? I always kick myself in the ass after shit like that. I should have asked if she ever needs help again to let me know and proceeded for the number. I need to be more witty and not give a shit about what I say.

2. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd: just let lose... just keep in mind that if you're meeting someone for the first time and things don't go the way you planned, your chances of seeing them again are slim to none ;). sooo, why not give it your all.

you'll never live to your fullest potential if you continue to worry about what others think of you, whether they're girls or guys.

3. chineseKMART

chineseKMART Guest

I feel your pain. I am exactly and I mean precisely the same way....and I hate myself for it. Most girls I have gone out with were either met online or setup by a friend. I wish I was more of a flirting /number getting master.

4. chinisimo

chinisimo New Member

would you really want to date a girl w/ roaches in her car?? :squint:

imagine what's in her panties :run:

j/k :big grin: next time, it's ok to turn around and tell the girl that you're an idiot and ask for her number. she'll think it's cute. (hopefully)

5. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I'm like that a lot especially in a non social setting. Usually it's because I'm always in a hurry and have a destination to get to and I'm someone who is obsessed with being on time or taking as little time as possible. I used to be thinking things like oh she must be in a hurry like me so I should make it quick. These days I don't really care, but it feels good to just talk to a total stranger and have a decent conversation. So don't be thinking you need to talk to them because you want to impress them or date them or whatever, just in your mind think to yourself that you want to talk to them just because you like to talk to people. I get relapses all the time so I have to always remind myself that I need to be ready to talk to someone at all times.

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

That sucks for ya man. Ive found you are what you think you are...you seem to be putting yourself down, how about a little courage and self respect. Once you start out with some of that, maybe a girl will take more notice...

7. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

I read the first two lines of your post and its all i needed to hear. You do not suck at life and until you realize that you will not be able to talk to women. You have to get a little cocky at first and just dont worry about anything going wrong. Get some confidence in yourself im sure your an awesome person so just go out there knowing that and you'll be just fine.

8. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Friday is the best day to meet single women. You can smell their desperation in the air. Thank God this thread was fresh in my mind. :wiggle:

9. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

if yer confident enough in yer manorisms u can say sum pretty stupid shit and get away w/ it.

10. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Say what comes to mind, act how you feel most comfortable and remember that we're all human...intimidation doesnt come from others ability to take control of a situation but rather from ones own inability to be self confident.....aint nothin to lose and everthin to gain...."Sometimes you gotta say "What the Fuck"..... every now and then, saying "What the Fuck", brings freedom. Freedom brings opportunity, opportunity brings freedom." :) Open yourself up to the world and the world will open itself to you. Good luck.