FRK I like watching my wife with other men--how many others are like me?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by projex240, Nov 13, 2004.

1. projex240

projex240 Guest

Its like it says. I enjoy watching my wife with other men. I love it actually. She doesnt have sex with them, and I dont have sex with other women(she says sex is special--i could get along with having swinging, but whatever makes her happy), we just do the oral thing. I love to video tape it. I cant figure out why i like it so much though.

I think its the small tinge of jealousy that gets me afterwards. I think thats what makes me remember why I love and appreciate her so much. I see how easy it would be for her to be with another man. If I wasnt a caring husband, or a good husband, she could get a man in a hearbeat. Shes sooo hot and sexy. Like brunette barbie doll--literally.
    How many others are like me?
    It gets to the point where i video tape it and masturbate to it afterwards. I know this isnt out of the ordinary, but how common is it?

2. Insdav3

Insdav3 Guest

Kind of interesting, but not me. That would kind of mentally scar me.

3. Big Red

Big Red New Member

I LOOOOVE to watch my husband with another woman, as long as there is protection, and I know I won't get any gifts that I can't get rid of. Maybe because I love to hear another woman moan and scream in pleasure :drool:
    I remember his ex wife was trying to hook up with him after we got together and I was online and she was iming me thinking I was him. Needless to say after I asked her to join us for a threesome, she was kind of intimidated. And we never heard from her again, not until he got stationed with her.

4. HisXLNC

HisXLNC ๑۩۞۩๑ Hot ๑۩۞۩๑

I am way too jealous/possessive for that. It drives me crazy just to see my GF talk to another guy.

5. you got me thinking and i'm weird, but i couldn't handle the thought of another guy's dick in my wife's mouth. but her having sex with another guy, i think i'd be ok with that. wtf is wrng with me?

6. Ziggy!Talon

Ziggy!Talon Guest

damn, there's no way i could watch that shit without killing people... :eek3:

7. dak212

dak212 New Member

hey i'll volunteer to fulfill your fantasy for those of you who like watching your women going down on me lol

8. SQLee

SQLee The OTer That Cares™

Exactly. I can share my woman with another woman, but never another man. Ever.

9. SS109

SS109 3100 FPS OT Supporter

I like to read those type of stories but I don't think I could handle it in real life.

10. LuvlyLicker

LuvlyLicker Guest

Guys take note... that is a great way to get a girlfriend. ;)

11. projex240

projex240 Guest

Dont get me wrong, I do get a bit jealous, but thats my point. I enjoy having a little bit of jealousy running through me. It brings me closer, but i realize that if i wasnt the kind of man i am to my wife, she could very easily find someone else to take care of her they way she deserves. And its not like its random guys. She doesnt go out with me and pick up guys at a bar and they come home and I watch. Its people I know, and trust fully. My wife and I were young when we met and while I have had 2 other partners, and many other oral partners, she has had NONE. My wife was 14 and is now coming close on 21, and until our little swinging experiences, she was with me and me alone. UNlike some people who have the tendancy to be happy with that, i am totally not. If at some point in her life she decides to re-evaluate the life she has had, i dont want her to be dissapointed at all. And if she is, i dont want to be the focus of any resentment she may have for missing out on things in life. I.E.-having sex with other people to "see what its like" Weve all heard that shit before, where people were like "im not ready to be tied down" Which in r-rated terms means" I want to go out and meet and/or fuck other people if I want, and have no responsibility to you" I would be crushed. And if it happens, then at least ill know its not for the lack of me doing whatever possible to give her the fullest life possible.
    Part of me understands what you mean about the sex but no oral thing, but the other way around. Head is just head nowadays. Its so sommon, I mean hell, you can walk into 10 clubs, ask 10 girls, and at least one of them is gonna say yes to giving you random head(the drunker they are the better your odds), trust me, ive done it plenty of times. You may get smakced, but thats a risk youll have to take;)

No really, Its really erotic if you can get past the"hes touching my girl" thing. Dont think of it like that, think of it like the girl your into or love is having a good sexual time, and afterwards, who do you think reaps the benefits?
    Plus, getting the guys girl to have a little fun with yourself isnt all too bad either...:)

12. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

I wouldn't mind watching your wife with other men either... :bigthumb:

Maybe we can do that during an upcoming meet. Just watch your wife with other men.

13. BlackRose

BlackRose Withered and Rotting

I freaked out when the attention in one of my 3somes turned away from me and my bf ended up on top of my chic. :3some:

I guess I'm greedy. :sad2:

14. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Didn't we just do this a week or two ago?

Either way - doesn't bother me. I get turned on by my wife's pleasure. If she likes, then I like.

15. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

16. lebomb

lebomb New Member

:nono:Fukc No!

17. katibug

katibug di ancuk

18. R6EXTERRA

R6EXTERRA New Member

double standard...but I am with you.:mamoru:

19. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

I'd love to see my man with another woman ... but I want some of her too!!

20. xela

xela So say we all!

You know, I fantasize a lot about my BF and I with other people actually having sex with them and it turns me on to no end. I've had a group experience once with him and I loved it, but we didn't actually fuck the other people. We used them more as foreplay and then finished off with each other.

I'd like to actually watch him with another woman, but honestly don't think I could handle his dick in someone else!

21. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

My husband was really awesome about our 3some that was with his best friend and there was sex. But we are also going to have a ffm 3some

22. TampaGirl813

TampaGirl813 Guest

My ex was really into that, I think it satisfied him more then me? I know for a fact that my boyfriend now would NOT have any part of it, not that I would want to be with another man anyway! Now if I have a girl...that's a different story!!:naughty:

23. Esp69st

Esp69st Who's talking about OIL... bitch you cooking

:eek4: ........................................................................... :rofl:

24. Esp69st

Esp69st Who's talking about OIL... bitch you cooking

I'd be wealing to fullfil my chicks fantasy... as long as its safe, and its done...

25. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

That's exactly how I feel. I have a guy ... I just need a girl to play with :x: