SRS I like this one girl, dated her, then she told me shes a less....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by shiba kesaigi!, Dec 14, 2005.

1. shiba kesaigi!

shiba kesaigi! New Member

true story.
    the day i decided to ask her to be my gf was the day she decided to tell me she was gay.
    now shes hanging out with all my less friends.
    my life is so fucking ironic, cuz i was the one who introduced the concpt to her and i was the one who introduced the less friends to her..............

at this point, she thinks she lessbian but shes not sure if shes one.
    she had 2 bfs.
    do i still stand a chace of converting her to hetro?

also she told me everytime she kisses a guy, she thinks about her dad who fucking ruined her life.

2. shiba kesaigi!

what should i do?
    go with the flow and give it time, give up or try talk to her which i have been doing. shes very open to me and i am the first person she confessed to.. that... shes gay..

3. Biggity

Biggity Only the dead have seen the end of war

In my opinion, that's pretty selfish. She's young (I'm assuming she's the same age as you) and probably still trying to figure herself out. I would suggest just keep hanging out and talking like you do. She'll figure it out on her own, if she digs the chicks, then you've got yourself a good friend, if she decides she doesn't, you may have yourself a girlfriend.

4. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

ha ha you can't convert someone to only liking men. if she likes women she will always liek women. but she might like men too still

5. teo

teo . => ? => !

If she enjoyed her relationships with men then she might be bi, in which case you might have a chance. If she truly likes women only, then you're SOL. Don't bother trying to 'change' her; people only change if they want to, and honestly if she's a true lesbian you'd both be miserable trying to make a romantic relationship work where the physical attraction doesn't exist.

6. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Give it a shot bro couldn't hurt.

7. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Oh geez. If you told her you liked her and her response was that she turned lesbian, then why would you ever even think about trying harder to get her? Are you freaking pathetic? That is about as hard core of a rejection that you can get! For one, if she is being honest, then she won't be with you. Two, if she is lying then she is telling you to get lost.

Geez man, move on and save yourself a lot of wasted time...

8. johan

johan Active Member

Guy: "I like you"
    Girl: "Really. Er, I guess I like you too"
    Guy: "No, I mean I want to f-- you right now."
    Girl: "Really. I'm a lesbian, so that would be a no."

Now, if you're playing the role of "Guy", what's your most likely inference from what she said?

Option 1: "She's just playing hard to get, I'm going to convert her"
    Option 2: "She's just playing hard to get, she'll enjoy it once its in her"
    Option 3: "Lesbian huh, whether she is or not, she's not into me anymore. I'm done"

And PS. For all those guys who think they can SWITCH a a TRUE lesbian over....think: How likely would YOU be to switch over if some gay guy came on to you?

Yeah, I can see it now...
    Big ol handlebar mustache, tight jeans and ripped shirt. ... Come on, you know you'll like it once it's in your ass. "No I'm not gay" you shout, but that obviously just means you can be converted over...

So he and his buddies grab you and roll you over facedown onto the pool table and do ya right there in front of the mechanical bull, that's when things start to slow down, and the camera sways and your vision narrows to focus on this Freddie Mercury lookalike staring at you from atop the mechanical bull. All you can make out is the letter FFFFFFFF coming off his lips as time seems to elongate into a jumble of vertigo and nausea.

And then its over. That's when you notice the runny streak trickling down your backside. The bar is empty now, except for a smirking bartender who winks at you knowingly. Your pants are gone, and you have to hitch a ride home.

MMMMM yeah. You're a changed man. Aren't ya?

Yeah right.

9. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Holy unexpected Asylum boner.

10. shiba kesaigi!

maybe you dont really understand my story but i have no offense to the gay society.
    first of all, i dont want to fuck her and this is from deep of my heart and there is no explaniton needed for this as you are not part of my real life whatsoeverrrere.
    2, she told me shes a lesbian before i even started my conffesion.
    3, she had 2 bf before and she admited she liked one of them but its just she doesnt think its gona work.

worse comes worse, she bi

11. lauren

lauren Active Member

she doesnt want to date you, her reason (be it being gay or just not into you) doesnt really matter....the likelyhood of 'converting her' stands about the same.

how about you let her decide her sexual orientation. be content with her friendship.

12. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

ibChasingAmy

13. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:bowrofl:

14. shiba kesaigi!

it has been 2 weeks and yet i still cant accept the fact that shes gay
    im very depressed...
    i just dont see how shes gay when she had 2 bf before and she admitted that she liked one of them.
    but at the sametime she kept texting my lesbian friend and holding hands with them while sleeping.
    also, on her myspace she puts "swinger" as her sexuailty..

15. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Move on. You're just torturing yourself.

16. shiba kesaigi!

but what if i really want her.

17. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Boo Hoo. You can't have her. Get over yourself. The sooner you conquer this desire, the sooner your happiness will resume. Welcome to the struggle to end suffering. You can conquer your mind, or let if keep flailing like a maimed wild animal. Your choice.

18. johan

johan Active Member

so what. You're not going to have her. Realize that.

Wanting != having

19. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

Just because she's dated 2 guys before doesn't mean she is straight. Doesn't even mean she's bi. You definately sound like you're both in highschool, and when you're in highschool, at that age, you're confused, and you don't know what you want. She may have just dated those guys since dating guys is the normal thing for a teenage girl to do. Maybe she just liked that guy like a good friend, not really a boyfriend. Maybe she was trying to convince herself that she liked guys because she was having a hard time accepting that she was a lesbian.

Just give up. Your chances of turning her straight are just as good as you turning gay.
    If I'm right in my assumption that you're in highschool, then you'll move on and be liking a different girl in a few weeks anyway.

20. shiba kesaigi!

we are in college.

anyways, today my lesbian friend called me (the one she has been hanging out latly) told me that shes pretty sure that shes gay. she told my lessbian friend that when i kissed her cheek is just like any other guy who kissed her before but when my lesbian friend kissed her, it was something different.

i guess she is a lesbian but i just ...:wtc:

21. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

College is still young enough. You'll be over her soon enough.

22. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Find another girl. Or maybe experiment with homosexuality yourself. Its college. Fuck everyone.

23. liuman

liuman New Member

I say she is STRAGHT
    just doesnt like u!
    or maybe.... U TURNED her LESS

24. shiba kesaigi!

liuman you arent giving tips at all.
    this is not offtopic so keep the shit to yourself

25. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

I think this girl is very confused. She has had bad experiences with a prominent man in her life (her dad), and it's affecting the way she perceives men generally. I'm seeing it, as though she doesn't think a woman will hurt her like her father, and probably most men will.

The point is though, it is her life, and her choice and you can't change her. DON'T try to, that is just selfish.

If anything this girl needs be counselled over her past issues.