I like this girl..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ctfalconk, Dec 28, 2007.

1. ctfalconk

ctfalconk New Member

I met this girl like 3 weeks or so ago.. and recently have been calling her. (anytime i txt her she calls me instead of replies to my txt) every time we talk on the phone or myspace she always has something to say and we can talk smoothly.. last night i called her and we both had a couple drinks in us.. i asked her why her mood setting on myspace was crushed and she told me how a few guys she had liked recently had blown her off.. but she wanted to ask me if i was physically attracted to her and her personality.. and i said um yeaaa.. and she said the same for me.. we talked for a long time which seemed like not long and i told her we should hang out and she agreed to..

now is where i need to be told what to do... i dont want to rush her and mess it up.. i usually get my hopes up right about now and i dont want to ruin it.. how should i pace myself?

2. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

The simple answer is...DON'T.

Thow yourself into it balls to walls and don't hold anything back. :dunno:

(Just don't tell her how much you like her or that you love her or some creepy shit like that)

3. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

how old are you?

Tell her you like her, go out, and have a good time.

Don't be wishy washy or indirect. But don't get too crazy about it. You don't have to drill it in there over and over that you like her. As long as she knows just keep having fun.

4. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Your going to have to learn for yourself how and what works best for yourself. With that being said you should do what is mentioned above.

live and learn it's what life is all about.

5. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

you've only known her for the 3 weeks. which means you're probably not in the friendzone yet.

ask her out and put some moves on her. make sure she SEES that you like her, words aren't enough.

but don't be creepy either.

6. Tazerok

Tazerok New Member

Just take it easy... Start with setting the date you guys agreed to. I would make it something fun and casual. Think of what type of stuff she's into and do something relating to that if you can. Try to show that you're interested in her with some flirting and what not and eventually kiss her on the date and take it from there. I'm not sure what you mean by "rush her" but don't even think about a relationship or anything, just have fun with her. She gave you a pretty obvious sign that she's into you so be confident and have fun with her, good luck.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Your next step is to CALL her (since she apparently doesn't like texting and because a phone call will let you hear her reaction). When you call her say very confidently that you want to go somewhere, anyhere. I don't know what you like to do but invite her on a date to do something-a movie, putt putt golf, ice skating (if it's cold where you are). Have the idea set up in your mind, don't call her just to chat and mention "we should do something again," no, set up a date and be a man about it.

8. Mugen92GS-R

Mugen92GS-R New Member

I'm STILL a fan of inviting her to do something with you that you were 'already' going to do regardless if she comes or not for a first 'date'. Kinda like, "Hey, I was going to go to the zoo today and take some pictures, you should come along with me". That way, if she says no, it doesn't look like you don't have a life. Plus, it kinda puts some cushion on your whole "omg i like you!" deal. It's direct, and conveying interest, but not too much interest.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

Excellent idea. Also, zoo for a "date" is totally sweet.

10. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

dont have anything to contribute but...
    I wanna go to the zoo!

11. ctfalconk

ctfalconk New Member

wow the vag a great place... im really glad i got these responses thanks guys. i wish i had a zoo...

now there is a fine line between showing her you like her and being creepy/clingy and im not quite sure i know where it is..

i have a hard time reading girls. Like the other day half the time she seemed really outgoing and flirty then at other times she wouldnt have a smile and would act nervous or something. I dont know if it meant she was just nervous and likes me or if she was getting cold feet?

12. Mugen92GS-R

Mugen92GS-R New Member

You just have to relax and be yourself. However, don't go holding her hand and crap when you're out and about. Have the date figured out so you're not stuck with nothing to do, and just ask her questions about herself. At the end of the night move in for your kiss. Don't meet her half way, go TAKE it from her.

Stop being so nervous, she's just a girl :)

13. nezfotnemom

nezfotnemom OT Supporter

Hey at least when you text she calls you and not the other way around.. The girl im pursuing does the complete opposite.. You are already on a roll!

14. ctfalconk

ctfalconk New Member

so since i last wrote this thread up.. i hung out with her a few times which were awesome nights.. one we just talked and went home.. the 2nd we talked and made out.. 3rd made out.. any silence was comfortable also...
    at the point of about 3 times hanging out we never said were we stand if we were dating or if we were just fooling around and it ment nothing or what we both agreed that we liked each other and we liked being with each other and it seemed really fast.. new years eve she wanted me to go to a party with her but i was feeling like shit and didnt go.. the next day i found out she made out with another guy that night.. later when she called me she told me and was really feeling shitty about it and was really drunk and barely remembered she said. she asked were we stand and she said she wanted something with me and that the other guy didnt mean anything.. i said id forgive her since its not like we were in a realationship we only hung out 3 times so far.. since then shes been coming over to my house while ive been sick and bringing me juice and cookies etc.. like shel stop by before work or right after work before going home at 2am just to see me for an hour or two... so far shes been a pretty cool chick. the other night she told me that shes saving herself for marriage tho :(

what do you guys think of this?

should i not worry about what she did on new years?

15. Mugen92GS-R

Mugen92GS-R New Member

Why WOULD you worry about what she did on new years? You had only hung out with her three times, shes certainly allowed to do whatever she wants with other people. It's her TELLING you and then asking you where you stand thats the big deal. She obviously wants something more serious with you, and it seems like she's trying to be sweet to you which is always a plus.

So far as the waiting for marriage, thats something only YOU can decide if you want to wait for with her. Granted, 90% of women who say that really just mean they're waiting for someone they love. But thats just something you're going to have to decide for yourself.

16. iwishyouwerebeer

No, I wouldn't worry whatsoever about her kissing another dude on New Years. You aren't/weren't "together."

The only thing I worry about is her telling you outright that she's saving herself for marriage. The fact that she's made sure to bring that up means she's most likely very serious about it. Some people might tell you to just do it, go with the flow and date her.....and I'm not saying you shouldn't, but more writing to warn you that if you do get into this relationship with her and after a few months are upset she still won't give it up to not come back here crying about it.

You either respect her decision or move on to a different girl, that's it. No getting upset with her because she won't gve it up to you, she has morals and you either deal with it or move on-no pressuring her. You are young as it is and there are plenty of other girls out there that will give you sex faster than you can imagine.

17. ctfalconk

ctfalconk New Member

thanks guys