SRS I like this girl, and I'm pretty sure she knows.. buttt we've been friends..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by k1d., May 1, 2008.

1. k1d.

k1d. New Member

I'll cut it short!

-This girl and myself been friends for like 6 months now..
    -Never "liked" her until about a month ago after hanging out a lot and etc. for about 3 months.. (Figured she was realll cool and everything, and we get along)
    -She just recently broke up with her EX a week ago (I guess that pretty much made me realize she may be fair game....)
    -Two of her girl friends that I'm friends with know about it.... And they both asked whats up with me and her..... and her response was "oh we're just friends" or something.. but shes also like "why does he like me?!?!" "ask him!" etc... shes curious about it. So I'm pretty sure she already has it in the back of her mind that I like her.
    -So... now I'm trying to debate if I should tell her.. or what should I do? =X
    Thanks!!

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

First mistake: You friendzoned yourself from the start
    Second mistake: She just got out of a relationship and you'd probably just be a rebound if she would date you

First problem: She told her friends you are just a friend to her....

Put it this way, if you tell her how you feel or ask her our there is a great possiblity for you to get shut down. If this happens it's up to you if you can still try and be friends with her. If you try to just be friends with her please don't be that guy who constantly hopes she'll change her mind or see the light. If she likes you she likes you, if you always are going to want more than friendship you'd be best off not seeing her until you are over her in that way.

You are supposed to up the game in the physical sense. Do you hug/touch her at all right now? Or would you telling her how you feel shock the hell out of her?

3. Martinj

Martinj New Member

Friends come and go, roll the dice and see if you are lucky, if not, there are other tables.

4. justkristen

justkristen New Member

If you like her, ask her out on a real date. Treat her like a lady, not a buddy, and see how she reacts.

5. kristaliah

kristaliah New Member

It's hard to tell if she's asking like a giggley little girl about the situation, or if she honestly likes you back.

I say take a risk and ask her out on a real date.

6. Xin

Xin OT Supporter

Just put your intentions out there and see what happens man, you won't know if you don't try. Be careful though, when one just gets out of a relationship they usually aren't ready for another.

7. doggystylin

doggystylin New Member

you got nothing to lose here, go for it

8. eXyle

eXyle ׂ

do nothing. she just got out of a relationship. you'll be nothing more than a rebound. then again, if you're okay with that, then go for it. if you just want to make it known how you feel about her and it won't bother you that it doesn't amount to anything or the friendship dissolves, then go for it, you have nothing to lose.

it's the previous relationship that's more of an issue here than you being friends with her. even if you two start something, chances are she's not completely over her ex yet and that will pose a problem for you and your relationship with her.