I like slutty girls who wear condoms

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Jul 31, 2007.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Cuz you don't have to worry about monogamy-by-default.

Traditional girls are great but I could never be more than FWB to someone like that. (Or rather, I *could*, but I'm not so low on options that I would.)

When I refer to slutty girls, I'm not talking about something that actually exists in my head. I'm talking about girls that other guys in this forum, and certainly women, would identify as slutty. It's not my judgment. Girls who...

* Enjoy the social power (or "validation") that people give them for being hot
    * Actively explore that social power and learn to expand it unapologetically
    * Are not able to feel obligated to stay monogamous

To be clear, prostitutes do not fall under this category because those women are no longer enjoying positions of power. In part that is because the backlash from society for "slutty" behavior begins to outweigh the benefits of massive social power.

The only reason relationships are "hard" is because they aren't natural. Some people are happy (no arguments, etc.) in traditional bf-gf or husband-wife relationships, since they happen to be aligning with their natural inclinations.

If you are not letting someone self-actualize you fucking suck. A guy learning pick-up and making $$ and getting confidence in all the other areas of life is self-actualizing. A beautiful girl who learns to take what society drops on her lap and to self-express, is self-actualizing.

Women who are too timid to self-actualize turn me off. I don't want to see your chastity belt, are you fucking kidding? I don't want to trap a woman, let alone find a woman who will allow me to trap her. :ugh:

The other day I heard some guy complaining about the fact that his girlfriend was wearing make-up... :hsugh: I only bring up this example because I know it's closer to what people will agree with me on. It's an example of what I'm talking about that doesn't make sense with logically established, agreement-based relationships.

Moving back to my level now. If your partner WANTS to fuck other people, then you shouldn't be trying to get monogamy from them. Based on this one assertion everything else falls into place. You can enjoy being with them when you're with them, you can avoid feelings of jealousy; you can experience love as it evolves naturally without logical constraints.

Girls who understand this ftw

2. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

good luck. ive tried this from a lot of different angles. Ive made it work for decently long periods of time, but in the end societal norms and expectations are incredibly powerful.

3. Takitome

Takitome New Member

This seemed like an interesting post, but I can't understand all these big words and some of them are not even in the dictionary..

How about a version for dumb foreigners? :)

4. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

JJJ, you are making very good progress.

5. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Oh, I'm going to miss slutting around :wtc:

6. JohnJohnJohnson

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you :hs:

7. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Seriously, that was a brilliant post. I don't think I'll ever share your same viewpoint, but that was still a brilliant post.

8. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

like someone said earlier, this is a good short-term way of looking at things, and it's a good way to avoid getting hurt in relationships and flings.

however, in the long term, you will be hardpressed to find a girl that looks at things in this way and your relationship won't last.

girls tend to care more about social pressure than guys, and while guys don't mind a girl who is a little slutty in the way you described, girl don't want to be seen that way by their peers.

in summary, this sounds good if you're in your 20s, but it's not going to work out if you're looking for a lifelong mate.

9. JohnJohnJohnson

No.

You are constructing a division between monogamy and life-long love.

As a random aside, note that "slutty" girls as i've described them could actually be virgins.

10. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I don't think many people would be ok with "life long love" that was not monogamous.

11. runawaycamel

runawaycamel New Member

"The only reason relationships are "hard" is because they aren't natural. Some people are happy (no arguments, etc.) in traditional bf-gf or husband-wife relationships, since they happen to be aligning with their natural inclinations."

I completely agree with that. Actually, I was saying something along those lines to someone several weeks ago. Being completely tied down to one person doesn't seem natural. It's kind of like ...having only one friend that you are allowed to hang out with (that may be a bit extreme...) That's kind of what you mean, right?

12. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

kinda did, Im pretty sure happily ever after isnt really what im after :wiggle:

13. NCS

NCS Active Member

i know exactly what you mean dude

14. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yeah and nothing creates more drama then a slut trying to conform to the expectations of not being one.

15. NCS

NCS Active Member

that is a genius thought. really.