I like her but dont know what to do. Help

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by young.gun, Mar 3, 2007.

1. young.gun

young.gun New Member

Ok so im in grade ten and i like a fellow class mate at my school i have known her for about three years, but i have only really known her on a first name bassis for the past month, because i switched schools. anyways she had a boyfriend when i first came to the school and then after me being there about 3 weeks thy split up i belive its because i was always with her and she liked me more then her bf. anywasy for the past bout 2 weeks we have really been hitting it off we flirt alot, and i have phoned her a few times and talked to her for like almosdt 2 hours both times. she 'flirts' with alot of guys so i am not sure whether or not to ask her out because i dont know if she is just leading me on. but i reall ywanna ask her out before somone beats me to it, but i dont want to loose our frienship could somone PLZ help me! thanks

2. young.gun

young.gun New Member

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You already know what to do kid. You like her, she's pretty much expressed likming you, you talk on th phone and she flirts. Just ask her out. If she says no (which I really doubt she will) then oh well, you move on, you're only in 10th grade.

4. young.gun

young.gun New Member

thank-you lady goodman, anyone else have a helper

5. iwishyouwerebeer

the only other thing that could be said is "hurry up man before you get friend-zoned!" So just make a move. You don't necessarily have to say "do you want to be my girlfriend?" but you at least need to ask her on a date

6. young.gun

young.gun New Member

iaght do u have any idead on how i could ask her out like what should i say

7. xinster

xinster New Member

your in 10th grade, now is the time to try as much shit out as you possibly can and get the shit rejected out of you. It's part of the experience, like when you join a boxing gym and you get your ass kicked for the first few months.

8. young.gun

young.gun New Member

iaght dope xingster u guys are awsome at giving advise keep em coming

9. fluentinsilence

fluentinsilence New Member

Good points. Better to get rejected (you're going to have to experience it sooner or later) at this point so it can reinforce you for later experiences. Rejection in high school is child's play compared to rejection later in life (i.e. IRS audit, divorce & she's taking all your shit, out of the will, etc.; you know, horrible stuff).

10. young.gun

young.gun New Member

thanks guys but anyone have an idea on how i should ask her out like wat i should say or ware i shuld be or who should be thare when i ask her out etc

11. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

just call her and ask if she wants to hang out

12. young.gun

young.gun New Member

ooh i forgot to mention i tryid to get on her at a party when we were both durnk but she didnt want to. she dint even wanna kiss. and im worried caus ei know she is horny when shes drunk but not with me :eek3:

13. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

I don't even know what to say to this. :rofl: How do you know she's horny when she's drunk?
    And, also, not every 10th grade girl out there wants to let a guy in her pants, so I wouldn't sit there and hold her rejecting you sexually against her.

14. young.gun

young.gun New Member

iaght keep it coming, ima phone her in a bit and talked to her and if we go out tonight i will ask her out :x:

15. stormywaters

stormywaters Tornadoes are just wind...

Take it slow and easy. Ask her to hang out to to a movie or something informal.

16. xinster

xinster New Member

i know this is gonna sound weird, but its not as important as one would think to drop the fake gangsta act. some HS bitches will go for that even knowing your fake.

17. iwishyouwerebeer

:ugh:

18. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

while i understand... Im going to agree with him. high school girls dig that.

:barf:

19. iwishyouwerebeer

:rofl: well any girl who doesn't like you for you and only after you pretend to be someone your not isn't someone you should be fighting for

20. Xtreme2k2

Xtreme2k2 GTI Crew ಠ_ಠ OT Supporter

wtfthread :ugh::ugh:

:io:

21. Drilldo

Drilldo Active Member

Yeah man just ask her out sometime. It's hard being only in tenth grade because you can't drive and probably don't have a job, but just spend some time together and be yourself. My only advice is do it sooner rather then later, it never gets easier only harder.

22. xinster

xinster New Member

yeah, im sure we're all mature adults in high school with the exact same set of priorities throughout life.

23. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Because of your young age, I'm going to assume that when you say "ask her out" you mean "ask her to be your girlfriend."

You have to look at what messages your are sending to her.

Calling her on the phone and talking for two hours is what friends do. Even if both of you are attracted to one another, this talking does nothing to help you reach your goal.

"Friends talk, lovers make love."

What are your goals with this girl?

Until you clearly define your goals, you are like a ship with no sail, just going wherever the waters take you.

Do you want a sexual relationship? Do you want to be able to kiss her and call her your girlfriend? You need to figure out exactly what it is that you want, and only then can you take appropriate steps to make it happen.

I recommend that you stop calling to chat, and invite her on a date.

This can be very intimidating at first, especially for a younger guy. As the man, its up to you to make the date plan. So figure out something in advance. It can be something simple like roller skating. I recommend picking something that you enjoy, but isn't too macho that it would keep her from participating.

Then when you have the plan, call her and invite her to come with you. Make sure to iron out all the details on the call so you don't have to call back.

When the date is set, be very casual when you see her at school, and don't call her to chat. Then when the date comes, do the activities that you had planned, and when they are over end the date. Then call her again when you have the next date plan and basically follow the steps again.

Doing these things will clearly communicate to her that you are interested in her as more than a friend, which will differentiate you from the other guys who are vying for her attention.

24. iwishyouwerebeer

I'd think even a high schooler would have the common sense to have standards that weed out girls/guys that don't like them for who they are :rolleyes:

25. young.gun

young.gun New Member

thank-you guys alot for all the advise,,, haha last ngiht i got pretty shit faced and had a deeeeeep convoerstaion wiht wunna my best frrreinds and basically he asked me wat i wanted in the realionship liek alot of u were asking me, anyways for some reason im not even thinking about her, and no it it because i have a hangover its simple that she isnt on my mind and i like it. i proabbly will be thinking of her again when i see her beautiful face at school tomorrow and i start talking to her. but i hope i dont cause i liek it like this.