I like a girl with experience

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Oct 10, 2005.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

And no S.T.D.'s. Better she's been with 20 guys than 2. There should be a word as powerful as "slut" for chicks who are so uptight they never get fucked until they are laying on a bed with their husband.

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

yeah, its called 'bitch'

and, while i agree to a certain extent, i think its important to find a happy median.

3. JohnJohnJohnson

Bitch is nothing. It's like when someone calls you an asshole: it puts you on a pedestal. If you are a bitch or an asshole, you are disliked, you are insulted, but it's only because you made them feel bad. They fear you, you the aggressor.

4. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

wow, a bitch who's easy and loose and been with at least 20 guys AND w/o an STD? That's gotta be as rare as a Honus Wagner rookie card.

5. JohnJohnJohnson

certainly not in my experience :dunno:

6. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Experience is good but there is a point where it becomes dirty. Besides, a girl that has had 5 one yr lenght relationship probably just as much experience as a whore that has banged 30 guys.

7. JohnJohnJohnson

as long as it doesn't cause any physical problems when i'm fucking her, wtf would i give 2 shits anyways? i know that I personally would like to have 30 partners under my belt, no double standards here.

8. purplebeast

Well more power to you. I personally think that sex creates a special bond. And doing it over and over with people you dont truly care about, cheapens the experience.

9. JohnJohnJohnson

a. If you haven't done it over and over with people you don't truly care about, then you can't say for certain it cheapens the experience.
    b. This cheapening thing sounds like absolute crap to me. Kissing someone new can be ten times more meaningful than fucking somebody else has ever been - EVEN if you have kissed 50 people in your life.

10. purplebeast

I did see my emotional involment with sex decline as I acumulated more partners. Particulary from like 19 to 21 when I just went ape shit trying to stick whatever breathed.

Something new maybe momentarely more exciting, but it is no way more meaningful or fullfiling than making love to someone you care about. Thats how I feel. Everyone is different tho, you should run with whatever works for you.

11. JohnJohnJohnson

ya. it's just ... when all my manly friends call girls "dirty whores" and "slutty bitches" for having a lot of sex. i feel like i'm not living up to my role as a 20-yr-old male because i just don't have the same hatred of these women, or even any sort of resentment, i just think, more power to them, i wish i had that much fun.

12. purplebeast

There are two types of guys that call girls whores. One is the guy that turns down or would not bother chasing a girl he considers dirty. Thats the type of guy that truly does look down on them for being dirty. And then there is the type of guy that calls them whores just cuz they themselves got turned down. So you see, your friends are not living it up. On the contrary, they are pissed because they are NOT living it up.

13. JohnJohnJohnson

It still bugs me, since I would not look down on a girl for being "dirty" if all she had done was have a lot of random sex. After all, I myself would like a lot more random sex. So when I hear people genuinely deprecating a girl for sleeping around, when they genuinely disapprove and think of that as "dirty," I try to play along, but inside I'm just like wtf? Why do you even care dude.

14. purplebeast

Well its kind of like looking down on drug dealers or prostitues or rapist. Human nature tends to discriminate agains people that engage in activity we consider improper or inmoral.

15. JohnJohnJohnson

Right, and since I can't find any immorality or impropriety in a victimless activity that's fun for everyone involved, I find myself left out in the woman-bashing rants that these genuinely disapproving men tend to go on.

16. purplebeast

Why do you care? Let it be. Altough let me point something out. It is not a victimless activity. The more random hook ups a girl has, sex becomes less and less special. Just wait until you fall head over heels over a whore. Then after she breask your heart by cheating on you. Watch in amazement at how coldly she tells you to calm down. According to her "It was just sex, everyone makes little mistakes once in a while"

Its kind of like befriending a crack head and then expecting him not to steal from you. People are what they are and you need to be careful who you let aproach. Sadly often times are innocese lets the guard down to the wrong tipe of girl. It takes a few knock downs to wake up and start being more selective.

17. JohnJohnJohnson

To be even more honest than I've been beeing :o, I care because I have female family members. Guys beat up on women for activities that most guys themselves desperately wish they could partake in. It sort of embarrasses me when men yell about women in the first place, as, having grown up with a lot of females, it's like, hello, we are all the fucking same. Then when they care like this about a victimless activity in which everyone gets off, I don't understand how I'm supposed to agree with them. Hey, John, isn't she a fucking whore for sleeping with so-and-so? Uhhh, yeah, good job man, you really told it like it is, boy do I ever hate women who have sex!

In addition, this thread was slightly aimed at baiting you in particular, believe it or not. I've seen you use this terminology a couple of times, and figured you had been hurt by some bitch in the past.
    No doubt, when one person thinks sex is one thing, and another person thinks sex is 'tother thing, somebody will be hurt. One of two things occurred.
    a. The girl was sleeping around, and you ignorantly assumed, coming from a different sexual background, that her sleeping with you meant something extra special. She made no allusions as to its specialness and you were a fool to expect some random person to feel the same way about sex as you do.
    b. The girl was sleeping around, and she made you believe that she was doing it not simply as the sexual act, but because she loved you. This girl's crime, STILL, is not the fact that she was sleeping around - but the fact that she was lying to you at the time.

Lastly we are back to sex becoming less and less special. While it may well be the case that a girl can become better and better at having casual sex - it does not immediately follow that she has become worse and worse at having intimate sex. The trick is knowing the difference; when someone doesn't know which kind of sex they are getting, that somebody will get hurt. I'm sorry this happened to you, but again, the crime was not an overabundance of sex, but a misinterpreted or dishonest message.

18. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

i'll take a girl with experience over a virgin anyday. i've been with girls who were much less experienced, and it was not that exciting for me at all.

i need someone who's at my same level, ya know? luckily there's plenty of whores around to find.

19. i_is_surf

i_is_surf New Member

I was going to disagree until you posted that.

You speak much tr00f . . :bowdown:

However, I am dating a girl who is 3 years older then me and had many more partners than I have. But I actually have more experiance than her.

I have no problems with how many guys she's had sex with until one makes a comment to me. That's where I draw the line..

But as long as she is ok with me, I am ok with her.

20. purplebeast

To be even more honest than I've been beeing :o, I care because I have female family members. Guys beat up on women for activities that most guys themselves desperately wish they could partake in. It sort of embarrasses me when men yell about women in the first place, as, having grown up with a lot of females, it's like, hello, we are all the fucking same. Then when they care like this about a victimless activity in which everyone gets off, I don't understand how I'm supposed to agree with them. Hey, John, isn't she a fucking whore for sleeping with so-and-so? Uhhh, yeah, good job man, you really told it like it is, boy do I ever hate women who have sex!

If the females in your family arent whores. I dont see why you care. And you dont have to agree to shit. You have as much right to disagree with guys that call girls whores, as those guys have the right to call girls whores.

In addition, this thread was slightly aimed at baiting you in particular, believe it or not. I've seen you use this terminology a couple of times, and figured you had been hurt by some bitch in the past.

Dont you have something better to do? And I have said that I was hurt because I got involved with the wrong type of girl. If you apparently pay that much attention to me ( I have no idea why u do that) you would know that I have said it a few times.

No doubt, when one person thinks sex is one thing, and another person thinks sex is 'tother thing, somebody will be hurt. One of two things occurred.
    a. The girl was sleeping around, and you ignorantly assumed, coming from a different sexual background, that her sleeping with you meant something extra special. She made no allusions as to its specialness and you were a fool to expect some random person to feel the same way about sex as you do.
    b. The girl was sleeping around, and she made you believe that she was doing it not simply as the sexual act, but because she loved you. This girl's crime, STILL, is not the fact that she was sleeping around - but the fact that she was lying to you at the time.

Ignorance its not the word you are looking for. I can only assume you have never fallen in love. Because if you had, you would know that its not ignorance but rather foolishnes. Also, mind your fucking manners. If I wanted a kid to disect what may or may have not happened when I got involved with the wrong girl. I WOULD HAVE ASKED FOR IT! And if you must know it was actually neither your option A or B. It was a long time GF, we both very much cared for each other and had plans to move in together. She went with her friends to a rock concert and she happened to run into her ex. Her ex had left 2 yrs before overnight w/o warning or telling her where he was going to. When she saw him, she wanted to find out what the hell had happened. So they talked,and an old flame plus her dimished mental clarity due to beer and pot, led to them having sex. I sensed something was not right in the upcoming days and I kept probing trying to figure out what the issue was. She finally told me and expected me to forgive her. According to her "It was just an accident, her heart still belonged to me". Im better than that and deserve better than that so I dumped her on the spot.

Lastly we are back to sex becoming less and less special. While it may well be the case that a girl can become better and better at having casual sex - it does not immediately follow that she has become worse and worse at having intimate sex. The trick is knowing the difference; when someone doesn't know which kind of sex they are getting, that somebody will get hurt. I'm sorry this happened to you, but again, the crime was not an overabundance of sex, but a misinterpreted or dishonest message.

The trick is knowing the difference? WTF are you smoking? You can not chose who you love. About the only thing you can hope to do, is to try be rational enough to not put your self in a situation where you can fall for the wrong people. And dishonesty and whores go hand in hand. A girl that will do that has poor morals. And honesty is a big part of morality. Altough like many other things, it is hard to pin point which is the action and which is the reaction. And no, do not feel sorry for me. I do not regret anything that has happened in my life. Everything that I have gone thru has tought me something. Some girls have showed me what traits I desire in a life partner, some girls have showed me what to avoid. All in all, w/o those positive and negative experiences, I would be on the same boat as you. With out a fucking clue as to what is going on.

21. JohnJohnJohnson

Oh. She cheated on you. Regardless, it's not about how often she has sex, but when she chooses to do so, and with whom.

22. JohnJohnJohnson

It's not that I am keeping a special lookout for YOU in particular. I read these forums many times a day, and noticed that this purplebeast guy was into putting chicks down for having 2 much sex. The thread I made was not solely to bait YOU, however, I figured you would show up and speak your piece, because it was clearly an issue you had had a negative experience with. I hope to hell you haven't put me on ignore. Obviously I have dug up your past a bit by bringing up whatever made you pissed off at girls in the first place. I don't think I was out of line trying to analyze your situation, because a fresh and new mind is just as valuable as an old and experienced one in these forums. That said, I feel bad for pissing you off to the extent that I seem to have pissed you off. Sorry.
    - JJJ

I would prefer to send a PM, but your box is full. :(

23. purplebeast

You have not dug up anything. I have made peace with my past and Im able to look at it as what it is. A very valuable learning experience. I got pissed, because you took it upon your self to put in your two cents when I did not ask you to. Like for example, If I started a thread about the issue. You would be on you right to input whatever your opinion is, which is the complete opposite of what has happened here.

I believe that is only aplicable if I in fact asked for advice/help to solve or understand a situation. None of which I did.

Juts mind your bussiness unless other wise asked, and we will be fine.

I keep it that way on purpose so Im not bothered. If I wanna talk to someone, I'll pm them.

24. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

eh.

back on topic, do I like for a girl to be experienced? Yes. But a slut? Hell nah.

If it's just casual sex then it doesn't really matter, but a girl who's as loose as what you like def isn't arm candy material. I call girls like that "community service"

25. JohnJohnJohnson

Well I see it like this. A player guy has the ability to fall in love and begin real relationships; same for chicks.