FRK I learn new things every day...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ledzep73, Apr 8, 2005.

1. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Today I was talking to a friend of mine, and she 'let slip' that she had a girl chaind down to her bed, naked. I was pretty confused by it, I mean I knew this girl wasn't tame, but she is just chatting away with me, with her friend tied naked to her bed. Chains, not ropes, freaking chains. I was debating on telling her that that shit wasn't weird to me at all, but I just hinted at it... but damn that was weird. Totally random and no point, but I felt like telling someone, that wouldnt go 'wow, your a freak for thinking thats hot!' Then again, most guys would think its hot for a girl to have another girl all chaind and bound and.... yeah. You get the point. Meep.

2. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

I'm trying to figure out where this is going....

3. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

I already said there was no point... but hey. It just surprised the hell outta me to find out one of my closer friends had a girl chaind down to her bed. It was the WTF moment of the year for me.

4. audrey

audrey New Member

I let it slip to a friend last week (when very drunk) that I broke a restraint that my bf had brought for me.

She was very shocked ... umm I was a little embarrassed. I have some nice leather cuffs at home I wish we would play with them a little more. . .

5. You said that she let it Slip' then you go on to described it like she was having a conversation with you about having a girl chained to her bed. if she would have said it like " I had this girl chained to my bed, Opps then went silent realizing that she slipped and changed the subject real fast that would have been different but you went on to say that

6. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

And maybe wanted to come over and play too? :dunno:

You're going to have to ask her why chains and not rope and then let the conversation go from there. :naughty:

7. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

definitely... otherwise you just let your chance at some freaky 3some chain action go to waste.

8. TankedOutSuicide

TankedOutSuicide These aren't the DJs were looking for...

i was thinkin the same thing....you just passed on a good threesome moment :mamoru:

9. BenzRenntechE74rs

BenzRenntechE74rs New Member

when a moment like that arises you just need to embrace your sexuality and join in the conversation. she would not have said that if she did not want to find out something...

10. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

*napoleon dynamite voice* friggin idiot!

11. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

....Damnit. *hangshead* I feel stupid now. I can be a little slow at times...

12. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

don't feel stupid.. its not exactly like thats something you expected to hear out of her. And if one of my best friends said something like that to me (considering they're all much much MUCH more vanilla than I am) I would probably sit there dumbfounded for a minute or two before I came up with some kind of smart assed comment to ease myself into the situation. next time you see her ask her a question out of the blue about it, such as one like Aces said to ask... "So I meant to ask you before... why the chains and not ropes?" And see where it goes.