I last longer without a condom then I do with one...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Labster, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

When me and my ex first started having sex she was on the pill and I was a virgin. After a while we started having sex without condoms and I did alright. Then after the summer she stopped taking the pill and we started using condoms and I lasted longer without condoms then I do with them. Anyone ever heard of this? Any tips or pointers?

2. :smile:

:smile: New Member

that's really odd at least in the little experience i've had. most guys last longer with no condom. i mean i'm no expert but i guess it's just what you feel. a condom may make you feel more sensitivity.

3. Bobert

Bobert OT Supporter

I think its not so much that but the fact that the condom is very tight around the shaft and has the potential to make it feel that much better for some people. Have you tried different condoms?

4. low20

low20 Member

in my exp. the tighter the less sensative...if its tight i cant feel much, if its not so tight, i think it kinda moves around near the tip and adds friction

5. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

I really don't have a clue. But I thought it was really weird that going bareback I lasted longer than I did with a condom.