SRS I lack....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by happyrobots, Mar 4, 2006.

1. happyrobots

happyrobots Ü

motivation and dedication.

Yes, I do.
    I played soccer for over 10 years and was playing D2 college soccer and a starter. I also played on a travel/club team and we were ranked in the nation, and beat the number #2 in the nation @ a HUGE tourney. Well, I quit. I think this may have been a case of being burnt out though.

Did 2 years of college, and taking some time off. I know I need to go back and I really want to. I know as soon as I go back, I'll hate it and wish I didn't.

I know why I should finish (half way done) and all of the rewards. It just seems I lack these two things on major things, like school. When big tasks come up that I would rather do something else, I'll choose to do that other thing most of the time.

I also zone out on some serious things. I'm told I should schedule an appointment for something big, and I will forget. Zone out in classes and in conversations - I'm interested in them, just other things jump into my mind and I think about it. And if I was listening, I most likely forget it within an hour. Taking notes if different, but you can't always take notes, and you can only take them so well.

anyways, help!

edit - sry that the format is shitty, it's late.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2006
  2. CerebalAssassin

CerebalAssassin New Member

Have you checked with your doctor to see if you have ADD?

3. happyrobots

happyrobots Ü

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Persistance = The key to succes.

Throwing the towel in the ring = teh lose.

Finish what you started. For you can never exceed in something if you jump from hobby to hobby. In the end your happyness is of course the most important, however if you want to shine then you'll have to work hard, and set a goal and complete it, a line that is set out for your future from A to B. Not from A to D, to G to B, that doesn't work.

Even in the bible it is said that a man who only completes 'half' a tower will be despised by the people.

5. happyrobots

happyrobots Ü

^^^^^^^^^^

Helps a little, but it's just stuff I've known. Anything else....

6. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:werd: That's what it sounds like to me.

If you have problems with remembering appointments then buy a planner and write down everything. Make a to do list of all the things you need to get done and look at it everyday and try to do as much as you can.