I know this is an odd question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by _Kanwisher!, Apr 3, 2005.

1. _Kanwisher!

_Kanwisher! Guest

but when a girl is wearing pants, it's like i lose where the sweet spots are, or I feel like i'm rubbing the wrong area to get her all hot and bothered. In this image for example, which would be the key place to plus your fingers, and what to do?

[​IMG]

2. Lad

Lad Guest

[​IMG]

1- The clit area- Rub here semi-lightly at first (flat handed). If she grinds harder you grind harder. Try circles, or rub top to bottom.

2- Her leg crease- Gently follow her leg line towards her vagina and away.

3- The ass- Knead gently, rub, pat, or spank.... :naughty:

4- Inner thighs- Rub towards vagina and away, start further out.... slowly inching in closer.

5- The back of the knees- Depending on how thick her jeans are, this may or may not work. So if you KNOW they are thin, then when you play with her inner thigh, move down to the back of her knees and up towards her clit until she is mad worked up....

:bigthumb:
    Good luck

3. Lad

Lad Guest

oops forgot another one. Put one finger inside the top of her jeans and follow her jean line slowly....

4. badlizzykay

badlizzykay Guest

what he said.

i'd be really hot 'n bothered after that. :)

5. Fairy

Fairy New Member

works for me ;) :mamoru:

6. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

:wiggle: IN the pants?

Except for the ass grab, I really don't care for being fondled through jeans. I really like having his arm inside my waistband though :naughty:

7. weakone

weakone New Member

:werd: I see what you're saying, though. Outside of the jeans, it's hard to tell if you're actually touching what you want to be. Just feel around kind of.. covertly, I guess?.. until you get some sort of reaction. Most touching down there feels good, whether it's in a sexual way or just a nice feeling to have way.