WEB I Know This Is A Long Shot, But Anyone Interested In Partership/Investing?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by alwaysth, May 15, 2009.

1. alwaysth

alwaysth New Member

[PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS, GO INTO OFFTOPIC, SERIOUS THREAD]

Please PM if you are interested, SERIOUS people only; I have business plans all setup, and have done everything accoding to plan but am looking for an investor for start-up launch/promotions and am willing to cut a large amount of profits/% to partner.

I'd prefer to do it over the phone/email/meeting only. Please contact me through PM's first. Investment/Partnership price tag is Around $700/$900, expected profits are to be returned within the first year to two years with bonus for both partners. [Revenue was around $300-450 a month, before closure/re-design]

Price dropped to $200/$300 if you can code EXCELLENT.
    Price remains $700/900, if we need a coder.

Regards,
    RC.

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  2. Die Antwoord

Die Antwoord New Member

What are we investing in?

3. alwaysth

alwaysth New Member

Website Business, as well as multiple websites that link together to form a chain of connections on diffrent areas.

4. Ricky

Ricky █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

what language coding are you talking about?

5. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

Paying to code? :hsugh:

I'm used to it the other way around.

6. alwaysth

alwaysth New Member

Wordpress.
    Additonal Parts: [Multiple Plugins, Dual & Tripple Article Setups, Link Tabs, Search Function, Email Subscription, Alot of things Needed, these are the basics +]

Might be working with Cojones on this one, I will let you guys now. If you can code Wordpress perfectly and have STRONG skills with it, then the price for start up drops significantly.

7. alwaysth

alwaysth New Member

I'm sorry, I've been a designer for a long time but I haven't picked up the in and outs of learning to code yet. :hsd:

8. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

:ugh:

off topic...

I hate when people tell me what I am allowed to do in "their" threads.

So you are mostly looking for a silent partner/investor? Unless they can code? Why did you close "it" if it was making money? Any hints at what market/service/industry this idea relates to?

9. Ricky

Ricky █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

how much were you spending on advertising before when you were making 500?

what kind of advertising? ppc?

10. Ricky

Ricky █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

im not trying to be a dick or anything but it sure sounds like you're desperate for money here:

[​IMG]

Everything about this just seems shady. Why would you end a website you were making money 500 bucks on?

11. nida

nida Guest

he use to make $500.00/month and shut his site down? :hsugh:

12. Shampoo

Shampoo Rinse & Repost

This is not the investors forum

13. alwaysth

alwaysth New Member

I just my site down because when my check for around $512 and some change came in, someone on OT click bombed my adsense account and it got me banned. Just look many others alot of people don't post their site up here beacuse of that reason. And I'm not trying to get money from this to keep, I'm just looking for simply someone who can get the site coded and up and running, we can worry about money for advertising later that is not a concern. The only reason why I include that is beacuse I don't want someone who is going to code it and split the profit with me turn around and have no money to support the site. I won't have money for awhile either, but I want to get the coding process on the way. I plan to push this thing big-time once revenue rolls in, but I can't do that until I first get the website coded.

14. alwaysth

alwaysth New Member

I used OT for alot of advertising, Digitalpoint Signatues, Tons of Forum Signatures, Posted it up on a lot of forums, Bought an OT sticky, Tried Adwords for a breif amount of time, 5K business cards, flyers, word of mouth, told freinds who told friends, Myspace, etc.- I used a lot of ideas.

15. alwaysth

alwaysth New Member

Just someone who's willing to be a run the website with me and invest here and there, nothing major. Someone who's online a lot and is innovative to help our revenue grow, and traffic grow. If they can code then just cover the hosting, if they can't code then I'll need to find a coder pay them, increasing the investment you pay. Read above. If you want the details, PM if you are serious, I'm not sending/typing this to people who are just curious.

16. biawokauns

biawokauns New Member

fuck bro, I wish I learned WordPress in college, I heard it's a dope language

17. alwaysth

alwaysth New Member

:hs: I'm hopeing to learn it before I graduate, I love the software but need to set aside my design work for a second to learn/pick all this up.

18. Insert Tokens

Insert Tokens Making Cancer My Bitch OT Supporter

:rofl: Fuckin hell.. dude you haven't changed a BIT.

This is making my night here, you being back. Haven't laughed this much since you were last active. Well, it ties with fr0ng's attempts to live on that land.

19. Ricky

Ricky █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

not as good as

<?drupal ?>

20. crazybenf

crazybenf Active Member

so thats why you apologized.. to get someone to throw you some cash.

Good luck on your quest for a sugar daddy.

21. alwaysth

alwaysth New Member

Wow you guys are already jumping on my case?, I apologized to get on better terms with OT members not to find someone to patner with. Conjones messaged me the other night and told me I should get a partner for one of my sites and he reccomeneded OT, so I posted a Thead. This is in NO way asking for a sugar daddy, Cool down with the quick judgements, some of you are still on edge about this and can't put it in the past.

22. maxxpower

maxxpower OG Lauren Crew - Observer OT Supporter

:drama:

imo, you coulda have waited a bit before posting this thread

23. tryfuhl

tryfuhl New Member

I realize that you prob don't wanna share everything but you should at least tell people where their money is going to, because unless you're talking about paying 2 years of hosting up front I can't tell where it's going. Also, you need to explain how you went from 500 a month to a planned payback of "a year or two"

break into these 15 page business plans that you talked about and give some answers and some more definites and less vaguness

I mean what do you even need done in wordpress? what's stopping you from using pre-existing modules and templates? If you're going for adwords type shit, I'm not sure what you need custom done

I don't have the money, but people are going to want to know this shit

also, revenue reports from previous 500/mo site?

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  24. alwaysth

alwaysth New Member

This is true, but I had no idea it would turn into this, lol. I decided I'm going to wait a a few more months and just pay a coder from my own funds.

:hsd:

25. alwaysth

alwaysth New Member

I would glady answer all those, but I can tell no-one is serious, I haven't gotten one PM about anything. All the business plans list EVERY single plan and detail down to everything; it's a complete starters guide to running to website almost, every step, process, profit/revenue/growth/spending statics and expectations, etc. I was just waiting for someone to ask about the offer and be serious rather than just to talk about it, beacuse honestly I'm not comfortable just posting all my stats/plans in publc. :o