SRS i know i should leave..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Snoofle, May 3, 2005.

1. Snoofle

Snoofle Guest

ive been involved with the same guy for 2 years. for the first year or so it was great, we rarely fought and if we did, we made up right away. he started to change right after his dad died and last May, he put us on a break bc he just wanted time to himself, needless to say i got tired of his confusion and i broke it off..and for a month we were apart but got back together last July.
    just recently he got into alot of financial trouble wit his mother to the point where she practically disowned him and told him to never come home again and cut him off from receiving any funds. hes prone to get really frustrated when he would fight with his mother and usually would take it out on me. lately its gotten really bad to where he verbally abuses me, hangs up on me when i start crying, and wont apologize right away. hes also pushed me a few times in anger. i know i should leave..but its so hard. i keep hoping he will change, but i dont think he will and im so scared that he would be just fine after a break up and the thought of that hurts more. i love him so much..but i dont think he sees that or will ever reciprocate it. i just guess i needed to get this out in writing. :wtc:

2. johan

johan Active Member

Leave now. When he grows up (emotionally, if not chronologically) he might learn better ways to deal with the frustruations that we all have to endure in this life.

If you're still interested later on, you can always re-engage. But likely by then you will have realized that the world is full of abundance and you have filled your life with other things and other people. He'll just be a tear stained memory by that time.

3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yeah leave. He pushed you..

4. PaZzEsCo

PaZzEsCo New Member

All I can say is gather the strength and leave him but I know, easier said then done.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Leave , good life lesson for him that he will value things more when he lost them. In this case that will be you.

You should never let anyone walk over you, no matter how much you love that person. You are letting your emotions step in the way towards what is best for you. You should be rationally in charge and do what is best for you.