FRK I knew my back was sexually sensative

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 12xalt, May 8, 2006.

1. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

but damn, this morning I found out how much more sensative it can be

I'm not one to have orgasms easily, but I enjoyed the one recieved this morning from the oral I was experiencing. (I love 69, it's such a good thing).

Anywoo, after our little sucking and licking session, he wanted to know if I had any requests, which I did. I actually almost asked for it first, but decided to wait.

I wanted him to kiss and nibble on my back and shoulders. I've had that before, loved it, but don't get it often and I'm usually too impatient to ask.

Good lord, what a difference getting off first makes. Had he actually started biting, I might have had another orgasm just from that.

He keeps joking about strapping me down so I can't wiggle away. I hope he truly follows through on this some day :x:

2. DuFresne

DuFresne Guest

I'd strap you down so you can't move and that's a promise :naughty:

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:yum: I love that feeling. Tigre pins me down on the bed and nibbles on me and kisses my back and then takes huge, hard, long drawn out bites of my shoulders. he's made me cum just from that.... and YES, it feels soooo good post orgasm. :drool:

4. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

I'm not sure I can get him to actually bite, if so, that might take a while

if he ever does get around to it, he'll love the reaction he'll get, he thinks it's wonderful how I squirm around now

he'll nip, and maybe bite just a little, but not actually bite bite :hs:

he took a toothy snip right after sex and I yelled at him, told him that's like continuing to stroke the head after he cums, it's just way too sensative

5. Phantom Empress

ah. I hope for your sake you can get him to bite. :clit:

Tigre LOVES to bite me. He bites me at random, all the time; in the car, at dinner, the movies... I think at any given time i have 2 or three bruised bites on me..

6. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

I love to be bitten, but he's not into such things, if he never does, I'll be okay with it, but I'd certainly love it if he ever decided to do it just once in a while

7. Wudek

Wudek New Member

Well i heard something interesting once, actually...i read it in a Maxim magazine where a sexologist was talking about how to get a girl off without touching the pussy area...

And the lower back apparently is very sensitive bc there are a lot of nerve endings there since the spine kinda finishes there or something. And I have read that magazine over and over since i own it and it's like all these tips about how to please women lol.

8. Phantom Empress

there are many things one can do to make a woman have an orgasm without any sexual contact. Breath control and focused breathing, relaxing and then just with Light touching over the entire body can induce oragsm for me if I'm guided to it.

9. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

Just recently, I've been trying the focused breathing and light touching of the ears/side of her neck with my girlfriend. It drives her crazy. She is super sensitive on the ears and the back of her neck. I think I could prolly make her orgasm just from that. I haven't tried the back of the neck yet cause I haven't been given the chance but I'm sure once I do its gonna take her to the brink and possibly over :naughty: Just going after her ears, makes her crazy. :)

10. Phantom Empress

:naughty: ears and neck are my downfall. Him just breathing and whispering encouragement gets me to the edge FAST

11. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

I've had one from recieving a foot massage :o

12. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

lol, I want to give my girl a foot massage but she has a thing with feet. She'll freak out if I do anything with her feet.:wtc:

I was doing that....She kept telling me she had to go into her house and I kept whispering yes you do and just breathing lightly over her ears and brushing against them lightly with my lips. It was driving her crazy.

I told her last nite, I'm gonna give her a back massage and then attack the back of her neck and she said but then I'll be squirming all around and I said "Exactly!!":) :rofl:

13. contactone

contactone OT Supporter

I love getting kissed and nimbled on my back. :bowdown:

14. HappyEeyore

HappyEeyore New Member

When my FWB gives me backrubs, he'll tickle me which makes me squirm everywhere, but then he'll oh-so-lightly scrape his nails down the back of my neck and I'm immediately helpless ... works every time.

15. Phantom Empress

**taking notes**

so when are you visiting us?