I keep striking out with girls and my ego is gettin destroyed

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by schmitty101, Nov 25, 2009.

1. schmitty101

schmitty101 You might remember me from such films as "Dig your

My first gf broke up with me in April. It took me about 3 months before I finally started talking to other girls. I've approached and talked to 7 girls so far and I keep fucking striking out.

Girls 1 & 2: We had good conversations and complimented each others looks. I thought I was doing well, out of the blue they mentioned that they had boyfriends. I'm pretty sure that they both really had bf's, so at least I take some comfort in knowing that they were just giving me excuses.

Girl 3: I actually had a shot with her but I psyched myself out of it somehow. She was in one of my summer classes and we got along really great. The last day of class she realized that I'm not going to ask her out so she got kinda stuck up and told me that she's romantically interested in me. I froze, didn't ask her out, the class ended, and I never saw her again.

Girl 4: Meet her at school. We got along ok, but she was kinda bitchy and was sending me some signals that she's not interested. So I just stopped talking to her cold turkey. I still see her 2 times a week but we never talk. I figure if she had some interest she would talk to me but she doesn't.

Girl 5: Meet her at a bar. Talked, got her number, and we were supposed to go out. She said her friend was in town that week, but she'll call me back and let me know what her plans were. I never heard back from her, and I never called her back. End of that.

Girl 6: Meet her tonight at a bowling alley. She was only in town for 1 week from college because of thanksgiving break. We were talking, bowling, I complimented her, got to know her a little, made her laugh. I asked her what her plans were for after bowling and she said she had work in the morning so she had to go home. I told her i'm having a good time with her, and I wanted to know if she wanted to hang out again before she had to go back to school. She said no because she has to work a lot. Later on I overheard he talking to my buddy and she was asking him if she was gonna be at this party tomorrow. So yeah I was rejected.

Girl 7: She's in my philosophy class. I had a pretty good conversation with her last week but I never got her number. I ran into her tonight at the bowling alley and we talked for a bit. At the end of the night, I went up to her and told her that me and my buddy are leaving and that I'll see her next week. I'll ask her for her number if I get a chance next week, but at this point i'm wondering if she's gonna reject me as well, because i'm probably doing something consistently wrong.

So all of these girls I was cool with. I played everything cool, I kept the conversations light, made them laugh, compliments, and showed them that I was interested in them. So far I'm 0/6 and I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong. My first gf, I basically never talked to her at first, and she ended up asking me out. I was kinda an asshole to her, so i'm assuming that's why she stuck around. I don't want to take that route with girls anymore though. I want to be nice, but confident. It's not really working. WTF????

2. Thelonius

Thelonius New Member

never give up, bro

[y]uASVzkrEKgs[/y]

3. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

i'm in the same boat dude and i don't know why myself. I don't THINK that i'm hitting on girls out of my league but maybe i am. Maybe it's time to lower my standards (not that high) even lower :sad2:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  4. schmitty101

No such thing as "out of your league". Every girl no matter how she looks is still a person just like everyone else. I personally only hit on the good looking girls, and I probably won't every stop that.

5. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

well there you go maybe thats the reason you're striking out :rofl:

6. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

:bowdown:

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

It's great that you're putting yourself out there and approaching....but you have said yourself many times that you have nothing to offer a woman. We've all told you put women on the back burner and focus on getting your life tioether. Just from your posts I dont doubt for a second that you give off a sense of insecurity, anger and fear without even realizing it.

8. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

out of curiosity, do you actually find 7's easier to fuck than 9's?

9. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

7 girls since April?

You're doing it wrong buddy. That should be like 7 girls a month SINCE April..

Keep your numbers high, better probability ;)

10. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

i know i'm really not experienced with this but it seems to me that talking to random women seem much harder that socializing with someone you may know through a friend like at a get together at a friends house or whatever.

flame suit on.

11. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Although I can see why/where you got this from, I can easily 'null' that point and say the complete opposite.

Its totally easier talking to strangers/someone you dont know cause I could careless how they feel about me. They are not friends so what I say, how I act, or my demeanor is what it is, whether they like it or not to bad, I could careless.

12. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

it probably also depends on the type of woman you want to meet :dunno:

not every woman is a game playing slut. depends on where you are hanging out and how you are meeting them lol.

13. giz

giz Active Member

shitmydadsays :bowdown:

14. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

I've never approached a woman IRL at a bar, or anywhere. If they like me they can come over and talk to me, I've never had a problem meeting anyone either and I never had my feelings hurt from rejection.

15. schmitty101

I'm gonna be a cocky asshole from now on. I don't want to, but I want to get laid more. If this doesn't work, i'll try the nice but confident and friendly thing again. Women are so oblivous. They honestly wonder why men are assholes? Well if you werent attracted to them, I don't think any guy would be an asshole.

16. giz

giz Active Member

well how can you get rejected if you never approach? :rofl:

17. giz

giz Active Member

I only remembered that because it's fucking TRUE

18. ChipOnShoulder

ChipOnShoulder New Member

There is a diffference between being assertive and being an asshole. The reason i say this is because you described your angle as being "nice but confident and friendly", key word being nice. Nice is a terrible adjective for a man. It implies avoiding confrontation and difficult subjects. The subject of me (the guy) trying to fuck you (the girl) is simply not describable as "nice".

You can broach that subject with the cocky/funny/asshole/assertive angle. But I just don't see people getting far with the "nice" angle.

Maybe try being assertive instead of being an asshole first. :bigthumb:

19. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

Exactly..................

Problem solved. :eek3:

20. T-R-T

T-R-T New Member

that's sad man

21. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

go catfishing to get your confidence up...

22. schmitty101

what's catfishing?

23. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

Why is it sad?

Most chicks do not want to be picked up at a bar, they find it to be obnoxious. Some will be polite like a few montioned in this post, and some are just downright mean (usually the extremely hot ones). Girls in large groups are the worst, safety in numbers. :o

The chicks that want to get picked up at a bar will let you know, either by initiating eye contact frequently ( a glare in your direction does not count) or come over and stand next to you, or they will approach you themselves.

24. schmitty101

Wrong. This reeks of inexperience.

25. ChipOnShoulder

ChipOnShoulder New Member

[​IMG]