SRS I just want to say thank you

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ///M Pilot, Jul 25, 2007.

1. ///M Pilot

///M Pilot New Member

To everyone in here with problems.

I know how that sounds, and for that -- I'm sorry. I don't mean to make light of anyone's situation.

However, I have to say that regardless of whether my advice or comments are worth anything, a vast majority of what has been posted in here is stuff I've gone through at one point or another. I've lost sight of myself in recent years, but after reviewing the posts I make in relation to other people seeking advice, I feel like I've gotten back on track, and I've identified that I still retain a lot of the core values that I felt were important to me.

So, thank you all.

2. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

I've always like the idea that the best way to help yourself is to help others. It really helps to put things in perspective sometimes.

I've sorta followed your gf saga and whatnot and I'm truly sorry that you had to go through that because you seem like a great guy with a good head on your shoulders. I'm glad that you're handling things so well and I hope that things turn out well for you!

3. Roasted

Roasted New Member

This is going to sound REALLY cold but reading some of the really really bad stories on here makes me feel better. It's almost like that "at least some people have it worst than me" feeling. :dunno:

4. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

Yeah I get that feeling sometimes. I also feel that when I watch the TV show Cheaters. I love and hate myself for having watched that show.