SRS i just realized i'm not into just wanting to have sex with women

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by moses, May 28, 2008.

1. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

I'm about to be 31, and i'm honestly not into the fuck as many women as i can phase at all. I want someone to share my life with, have fun with, see new places, experience new things and have lots of sex with just her while doing that.

what the fuck, does this normally happen around now? The fantasy is still there, but it's definitely not a desire anymore.

2. RedZ71

RedZ71 Large Marge sent me.

i did the same thing at that age, i wouldnt worry about it.

but sure, dont get me wrong, id love to try a nine-some, but its about a million things above it on my list of objectives in life. i hate to be giving advice since i just got divorced a bit ago, but settling down was far more satisfactory for me, than just nailing down as many women as i could.

its probably just a state of mind where you are in life. if you see a man with a wife and family, and has been stabily married for years and years, and then you see another man who is a cool stud with a different woman as often as he likes... youll probably aspire to be more like the first than the second. me personally, i do (the first).

3. RockDaBoat

RockDaBoat New Member

Well, I'm 21, soon to be 22. I've had sex with 10 women - two of whom were gf's, 2 FB's and the rest were one night stands. I love sex, I really do, but I find one night stands very unfulfilling after the moment has passed. I get a hollow feeling the next morning.

That's what I want BUT I still don't think I am willing to settle down just yet...

4. Cumstang02

Cumstang02 New Member

Shit i'm 27 and don't want to fuck like in highschool. I'm more interested in cool chicks that treat me good.

lol... getting me a sandwich earns them extra points ;)

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Dude, I know guys who are 25 and feel that way. You're not weird, you just know what you want.

6. frag

frag New Member

Im at that stage and i'm 23.

I dont think it really bothers me tbh :wiggle:

7. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

See, over the last couple years and even more so now I've had so much shit going on in my life that I can't have a real relationship. I can only bang random whores as I come and go. I'd love to have a GF, but I can't because they get in the way and I can't really do what I want to do. Right now I have 2 girls whom I "see" twice per month each, and when I go out of town I love nothing more that to go pick up girls, spend a couple weeks with them, then go back home. BTW, you're girl in Seattle was really cool. If I had another week there, I would have been more interested in her.

Out of town-flings are the hottest shit on earth. I have 2-girls in Seattle who I miss, but I know it wouldn't be as good as it was if it weren't a short-term deal. I look back at all the relationships I've had, and I could not grow professionally or socially while I was in those relationships. I have to field it, day in, day out.

8. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

is she still cute? haven't seen her in a few years but we talk now and then. she is super cool though.

9. amac88

amac88 New Member

Im 20, and I too am looking for (and seem to have found) the "one person" who I want to be with, share experiences with, not just have sex with. I did the whole "fuck as many women as possible" thing the past couple years. Was it fun? Definately. Would I do it again in the future? I dont think so.

10. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

awesome little girl, pretty cute, maybe a strong 7 or so.

We need to go sarging.

11. Dethfat

Dethfat New Member

that happened to me this year, im 23.

12. Mr. Kitty Litter

Mr. Kitty Litter OT Supporter

I am at hat point too. I just turned 23 two weeks ago.

I've been talking to this new girl for about a month now, and she is the shit! :p

Let's see where it goes...

13. Joybang

Joybang New Member

:wavey:

Its weird when you reach that realization.

14. Nev

Nev OT Supporter

About to be 24 and I'm about there too. :hs:

And I'm even starting to worry about ever finding someone who I really love to be around. So many stupid girls annoy me so easily.

15. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You and the gf still having problems?

16. djshotglass

djshotglass New Member

I never went though the "fuck as many girls as you can" phase. It seems shallow and pointless to me.

17. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

From left field (occidental science):

I recommend retention of the sexual energy and pranayama, breathing exersize such as HAM (pronounced mentally, extending the A and bringing the M to a close.), then a quick SAH (pronounced in breathing fashion and quickly).

Sexual impotence increases with age. Men do not remain fertile forever. Conservation of that energy will cause those constitutes to go back into the blood, nourishing the entire body.

People think they have an endless supply. But all nourishment comes from the blood.

Let those who laugh at what they do not know, know that they are walking on the path of idiocy!