SRS I just need to write this... rant...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by FindersKeepers, Jun 23, 2008.

1. FindersKeepers

FindersKeepers New Member

[​IMG]

I doubt i'll ever have the balls to write this to you.... But if I do, I can't wait for you to know it...

This morning, I made this for you... I can't give up on you, we have known each other for 6 years.. with the past nearly 2 years of us being on and off has been confusing and mind boiling... But I'm still here, and even though you're about to tell me you but wont start a stronger relationship with me I'm still going to treat you the same, and love you and your daughter like no other.

You're afraid of ruining our friendship, I believe that there is no relationship without a friendship, we know almost everything about each other, yet there is a whole world of mysterious things we could still learn...

I'm not giving up I'm not walking away...

Because truly my dear... I've loved you for years, and I will continue to do so for many more... Maybe one day you'll get past your fear, but until then, I'll be walking right next to you through it all, as you are helping me cope with mine.

2. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Backstory?

3. FindersKeepers

FindersKeepers New Member

cliffs:

Fell for girl in HS, lost contact with girl, girl met guy, got pregnant, guy left girl high and dry.

I meet up with girl again after a few years and we date, feelings come to play, girl gets scared and pushes me away

After some more time, girl accepts me back into her life, I treat girl no different than before, in fact I treat her with more love and care than before.

I ask girl in a drunken email to consider dating exclusively, she knows I did it in email due to my being afraid of her pushing me away

She has considered relationship but doesnt want to because she doesnt want her negative history with guys to happen in this situation (seriously she's had some real "winners" as far as losers go)...

I am telling girl im going to not give up and not treat her any different.

I shouldnt even be writing that here but I need a release.... I should release to her... shouldnt i? and tell her all this instead of the arcane asylum

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

If a girl isn't ready to date her, nothing you say is going to make her change her mind.

And your words/actions come across more as pity/sympathy than actual attraction.

She doesn't want to date someone who is only there to just fix all her problems, show her how good he can be, etc, blah blah blah.

She's heard it all before, most likely.

Why pursue a girl who has baggage and issues?

5. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Ain't that a bitch. All the loser assholes get to have sex with the girls.

She wasn't attracted to you as much as you were to her.

She's not attracted to you. Girls aren't attracted to guys that treat them "with love and care".

Bad idea. If you can't come out and say something to a girl you shouldn't do it in an email or text message. Real men communicate in person.

She's using that as an excuse to say she's not attracted to you to sleep with you. She still wants you as a friend because you treat her with love and care.

I'm sorry but if you want to keep your heart in 1 piece you need to give up and move on. Treating her different might get you out of the friendzone and it might not.

Everyone needs places to write their thoughts and collect themselves. That is why online forums exist. Releasing to her may not always end well but it will get your thoughts and intentions out there.