SRS i just need to vent, sorry

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by element4all, Feb 19, 2007.

1. element4all

element4all Active Member

:hs: ...i am really pissed at my parents, they have me on such a tight (what i like to call) noose. ex,, last friday i had my friend over that i hadnt seen in about 2 years and we were goin to go snowboarding saturday, and he wanted to go voer my nieghbors who we are also friends with and he hadnt seen in 2 years too since he moved. we went over our nieghbors house for about 2 hours and didnt really do much because their parents were home. So after a while my mom called my cell and asked if we wanted to come home for some dinner and since we werent doin anything me and my friend came back to my house. it was now about 6 PM.

after we got done eating it was about 6:30PM. so we watched some tv for about half an hour and then tried to go back over my nieghbors house because thier parents were leaving to go see a movie with some of their friends. it was about 7PM now.

i told my dad that we where going over their house to "sled" but he said no. so both of us are like :wtf: and we asked why and he was like "because its dark out" so i was said"come on dad he hasnt seen them in 2 years, you have to let us go and hang with them tonite" and he still said no. once again we were :wtf:

so after another attempt he still wouldnt let us go so we wound up spending a perfect friday night sitting in my basement playing playstation 2 and playing pool. when we could have been over my nieghbors haveing a better time :beer:

and let me tell you OT this isnt the first time that my parents mainly my dad, wouldnt let me go over my nieghbors or friends house on a friday night because it was dark out.

2. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

How old are you?

3. jonno

jonno New Member

sounds like they think your friend is up to no good

4. Xtreme2k2

Xtreme2k2 GTI Crew ಠ_ಠ OT Supporter

5. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

How old are you?? My parents stopped saying stuff like that when I was about 17, only because they didn't like the people I'd been hanging out with. But when I had a car they stopped telling me not to go places with friends. If you're like 18+, that's kinda stupid they're like that, but then again if you live under their roof....

6. Panoptimist

Panoptimist Put a bangin' donk on it.

Moral of the story is, you succombed. Next time, walk out the fucking door and don't turn around.

Then again, you risk getting busted for drinking + losing a ride up to the snow hill.

It all depends on what you want.

7. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

Agreed. Once I started driving, I pretty much came and went as I pleased. Needless to say I never found myself in the type of trouble that made my parents want to kill me, but I without a doubt went places they didn't approve of. My rationale was that I was 16-18, and if my parents trusted me enough to give me a car, they could trust where I was going to take it. It's not like they were going to take it away and be forced to get me to school, practice, work, etc. on a daily basis.

8. element4all

element4all Active Member

16 but still only permit.:squint:

9. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

Well at 16 and living in their home, they still have the ability to let you or not let you do things. It may seem retarded, but you have to live with it. Hell, my parents didn't let me do everything I wanted either when I was 16.