GUN I just had to clear my house.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by H.P., Oct 14, 2007.

1. H.P.

H.P. Guest

Fuck, that was nerve racking. Luckily, it was a false alarm. On to the story.....

I still live at home with my parents and my mom left about an hour ago. Well, I was in my room and decided to take out the trash. As I come out of my room, I notice the door is cracked open. I walk back into my room and call my mom. I asked if she had any recollection of leaving the door open. She didn't :noes:. About that time, I got fucking scared. I hung up and grabbed my M&P and a loaded magazine. I peaked out my door and said, "Whoever is here, take what yo want, but get the fuck out." I sat and listened for about 30 seconds and heard no movement. I racked the slide and said, "I'm not fucking around, get out." Again, I listened and nothing. I then decided I am going to clear the house and hope to god he runs from somewhere and leaves before I confront him. So I check every room, closet, and storage space. No where to be found. I walked to my basement stairs and said to get out again. Again, nothing. I put my back up against the wall of the house and started walking down the stairs, looking in every direction. Again, I cleared the whole area and nothing. I called my mom again after clearing the entire house and told her to retrace her steps again to see if she remembered leaving the door open. Come to find out, she left it open because she thought I was going to the garage when she left. She said it didn't cross her mind when I called the first time :mad:. I will say I am extremely happy no one was in the house, because the last thing I wanted to do was be confronted and possibly have to fire.

Cliffs: Door is open. Called mom, she said she shut it. Cleared the house. Called mom again. She remembers leaving it open now :mad:

2. daviid

daviid cell tower tech

ive done it twice where i live now. last time came downstairs and i was the only one home. found the backdoor wide open. last i knew it was shut.

3. Platinum_Thunder

Platinum_Thunder Reliability for life and liberty

4. Slick26

Slick26 Gun|Bike|Cigar|PS3|Beer |Whisky|Night Crew

Wow man, how about that adrenaline rush? lol
    My parents had a door with a latch that stuck open a lot. So no matter how hard you THOUGHT you shut the door, it would just creep back open again.
    It was especially freaky when no one has been near the door for a while and then a mysterious breeze streams through and the door just randomly opens all by itself.

I was convinced it was a ghost for the longest time. Then my dad replaced the whole handle assembly and it never did it again. :mamoru:

5. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

6. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

nerve racking but i have to admit, i find it kind of fun

7. IHAVECRABS

IHAVECRABS Diversity is our strength. LOLOL

i clear my house sometimes even when i know no one is inside :bowdown: damn it makes me hard

8. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

I tried clearing my house with my AR and have come to the conclusion that my G21 or USPc is better suited for the job.

9. Platinum_Thunder

noob

10. Dr. Fuckface

Dr. Fuckface Wheelguns: when it absolutely, positively has to g

Had to do that twice when I lived in the ghetto of Seattle (Central District).

One of those times, the neighbors saw me doing it through the window, told my roommates. Things between me and the roomies were, uh, weird for a couple days. :hs:

11. H.P.

H.P. Guest

i was so fucking pissed off :rofl:

12. Platinum_Thunder

dude, I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you

13. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Perfect excuse for the purchase of an AK under/side folder. my under is the perfect size for house clearing.

14. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

:rofl:

15. H.P.

H.P. Guest

thats fine

16. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Hey at least you had something to defend yourself with. Couple of weeks ago and this would have been a lot more intense.

17. blindarrow

blindarrow New Member

I've cleared the house before at 3am in nothing more than a pair of boxers with my 1911 and my Maxfire flashlight. :mamoru:

Didn't get back to sleep til about 7am, the adrenaline was flowing so bad.. :hs:

18. H.P.

H.P. Guest

lol had there been someone a few weeks ago, they would have asked while i was pointing a nintendo gun (neos) at them

19. Coottie

damn...that's gotta be a shitty way to wake up.

20. Coottie

21. MTech

MTech New Member

Next time try it in the dark wussy! :mamoru:

22. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

i had to once. the rest were during the day

the one at night was bc the neighbor broke a window and it woke me up

23. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

Story?

Luckily I can say that I've never had to clear a house when I really thought someone was there. The closest I've come if when the GF forgets to lock a door when she leaves the house I've done a couple walk through just to make sure everything was in place and pt my mind at ease.

I can only imagine the adrenaline at 3 am how nasty a wake up that must have been. Closest to a shitty wake up like that was 8 am. We had someone coming out to check on a leak in the roof. Well the gf didn't answer he phone (and I didn't hear it) when they called to say were almost there. We sleep upstairs and then room next to us is a dormer window and the leak was along where the roof line and the dormer meet up. So I shoot upright at 8 am to noises coming from the room immediately next to our bedroom that sound like someone is pounding on the wall and there are two way from that room into ours (through the hall and through the shared bathroom) I sprung upright so damn fast put my hand on my pistol and listened, finally my gf told me that it was just the roofers. I tell you one thing a late night + waking up earlier than planned + massive adrenaline waking up = one major crash later in the day.

I seem to notice a trend here, every time something feels like trouble, it is because the gf forgot to do something. :hs:

24. wetwillie

wetwillie New Member

I'd keep this bit of info to yourself. For some reason, the ones I've been with haven't like it much when I show them how stupid they are. :ugh2:

25. blindarrow

blindarrow New Member

Simple enough story.. woke up to doggah snarling and growling, then heard what sounded like someone moving down the hallway.. gave vocal warning ("look asshole, you got 10 seconds to get out before I start shooting").. didn't hear anything else, so I began clearing the whole fucking house.

Found a back door open, but nothing was taken or anything, and it didn't look like anyone had really been inside, so I :dunno: and went back to bed.