I just had my heart broken

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by knowledge, Jun 18, 2007.

1. knowledge

knowledge Bike Crew Lurker

My girlfriend of 10 months just broke up with me. Reason being that she doesn't see us being together forever. I did see us being together forever and now I don't know what to do. We never had a fight, the breakup was even done in a nice way becuase we had truly become best friends. I am at a total loss for what to do, and it's awful, especially because this girl was perfect for me. I'm totally lost and needed to share.

2. stolid_agnostic

stolid_agnostic One who is both stolid and agnostic. Get a diction

:hug:

it sounds like she cares about you enough to be nice about this instead of just cutting you loose. were you living together?

how did she tell you this?

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

short answer...my guess would be that you fell in love with the relationship so much that she got bored...I mean, come on, you never had any fights? You two had truly become best friends? Your answer is right there...she got to seeing you just as a friend.

4. knowledge

5. knowledge

This is true.

6. You don't have to hate her to take the advice in the first one. :eek3:

7. knowledge

We were not living together, but live 5 minutes from one another. And her caring about me enough to be nice does nothing but make this that much harder. After being on/off loving with me this past week (first hint something was up becuase she had never been like that before), she came over tonight started with, "I love you......etc.... but I don't see us being together forever" We then talked for an hour about our relationship/friendship/future becuase neither of us wanted it to end and not ever see the other again...

8. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

One of the reasons I abstain from most relationships. Liking each other takes a backseat to bullshit games.

9. knowledge

I'm gonna bump this because I'm fucking hurting right now and feel totally lost. I've never felt like this and it sucks..

now I'm an emokid

10. mb330ci

mb330ci OT Supporter

Hang in there. Learn to move forward. This will not be your only experience. You were only together for 10 months.

11. daxtrader

daxtrader New Member

Aww you love her? You can't live without her? You can't picture life without her? You got along so well? You needy little shitbag. This is the reason why she left you man. Don't you get it? Women hate these type of men.

A man has to be in control of his emotions. You are acting like a little girl. It seems like she is the man in the relationship. Don't you feel like shit now?

It's okay everyone makes this mistake. Learn from it and move on. Don't try to repair the relationship and win her back. It'll make things worse. The best you could do to prove to her and yourself that you are a man is to move on and work on your insecurities. Don't make the same mistake in the next relationship.

And please whatever you do, don't think you have any chance left with this girl. It's over. Be glad that it's over. At least you weren't married with kids and then got a divorce and pay child support and all that other bullshit. Because that is what would've happened. Sooner or later she would've left you if she's leaving you now.

Women get bored easily, not because you aren't doing enough for them, but because you are doing too much. They want that asshole guy who doesn't give them the time of day. So be that guy. But also have some class.

Now go and find yourself another hottie and do it right this time. There are so many beautiful women out there and you are crying over this one girl. Trust me she wasn't perfect.

12. knowledge

:rofl::rofl: I made zero effort to persuade her to stay with me. I've learned my lesson with that one. I am also well aware of the asshole games, and have successfully used them. If you meet a real women you'll understand that they aren't needed.

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Not trying to sound harsh (I think everyone has covered most important things already) but the good news is she broke it off now, instead of much later if you had bought her a ring or something. Now you have the rest of your life to move on and find a girl who feels the same.

14. daxtrader

daxtrader New Member

You know I used to say this, that a "real" woman won't care about these little details. But I've learned that this is not true. You really have to be a man's man. Women in general have basic needs. As Diggity Dogg has stated many times on this forum, these are not "games" you are playing. You are simply just keeping the relationship alive and fun and adventurous. Being needy and clingy and emotional gets exhausting and boring. Seriously, get rid of this idea that the "perfect" girl won't care about your flaws. Why hold on to this idea? Who knows if you will ever find such a girl. Hell I wouldn't even want this type of girl that obeys me and likes everything I do like a freaken dog. I think I'll get bored of her! See the point? This is exactly how she views you. Isn't it easier to just tell yourself to not be so dramatic and emotional with women? That's their job in the relationship. They look to you for stability. And if you are acting unstable, then sorry they will eventually get bored with you and leave you, no matter how understanding this perfect girl may be.

15. knowledge

:ugh2: You are interpreting some retarded shit from what I said. I never said, or implied, that I was a little bitch in the relationship. Being best friends with her was meant to say that I could say/do anything at all. It's about a comfort level and love being with one another doing anything (and don't continue to be a jackass by assuming that means that everything must be done together)

16. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

Several incorrect broad generalizations, and a generalization about broads.

That's called a game. A 'relationship with no games' exists when you don't get bored with your partner in the absence of these games. This has nothing to do with being needy or emotional, you are trying to inflict negative stigma on something that is 100% positive. It's about liking your partner for who they are, and for the love of god, finding other areas of your life to play games in, so your relationship is a little more than an episode of a reality tv show. It's about liking one another. Common? No, but it sure is great when it happens.

Best. Logic. Ever. "It may not happen, so completely disregard the idea entirely." For one, statistics have nothing to do with it, it's all about happiness. If, like me, you don't like the fucking games, you're happier single and waiting for someone who doesn't play games and doesn't need you to. Will it happen tomorrow? Probably not, but I'm happier alone than I would be in some bullshit relationship of games and deception, and if I find someone compatible with me in my lifetime it will be fantastic. If not, it's not the end of the world, because I'm perfectly happy with myself.

Yes, that you like the games, some of us don't, speak for yourself.

LOL

I love these fucking broad generalizations, not only is it impossible for these to be correct but they are wrong overall. You think all women want is stabililty? Wow, I don't even know what to say to that, in my experience women tend to be attracted to extremely unstable men, then trying to straighten them out. Irregardless, 4 billion peoples lifetime of emotion cannot be summed up in a forum post. Everyone is different.

17. God of Thunder

God of Thunder New Member

18. daxtrader

daxtrader New Member

ahh fuck it, go cry your ass off. boo hoo. why the hell did you make this post in the first place if you bash those responding to your thread? You just want sympathy and no criticism huh? See, you are a needy little bitch.

You're in denial. You think there was nothing wrong with the relationship. You're at fault here for not recognizing the signs. Too bad. Your g/f is just trying to be nice by saying she just doesn't see being with you long term without giving you any specifics. wtf? no reason huh? get real.

And to Kalypso,

Best logic ever? You idiot, there is no such thing as a "perfect girl". Wtf are you looking for? A slave that listens to you all the time? Doesn't have any opinions of her own? Are you that needy? Instead be someone that she can look up to. A needy whiny little bitch is not what she needs. I doubt you understand the difference between a man and a woman. It's not about games. Women want to be with someone that brings stability in their lives. I don't know how you can disagree with this.

Women tend to be attracted to unstable men? LOL what world are you living in? Either you've been watching way too many movies or you live in a trailer park.

I don't think you guys are getting it. By your logic, the perfect girl will like me even if i sit on my ass at home all day doing nothing at all but stare at the wall. Trying to keep a relationship healthy and fun is not a "game", it's why she got with you in the first place.

Listen dude, the proof is there. She left your ass. Not saying it's your fault, just that she lost interest in you. Try to understand why that happened. The sooner you realize that women, and yes this is a fucking generalization, have certain BASIC needs the sooner you'll find a fulfilling relationship.

19. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

This is true, the bitterness is strong in this forum. I'm surprised no one has called your ex a whore yet.

20. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

Take this guy's advice.

This a great time to reconnect with friends that you maybe spent less time with during your relationship. I suggest you distance yourself from her for a little while. Even if you're trying to be friends post breakup, you need some time to heal first in order to have a healthy friendship.

21. I hate these threads, because rarely does it occur to the poster that maybe you're wrong and that you shouldn't be lamenting over a woman who you dated for any period of time. She's just a woman, 3 billion more out there. Now get over yourself and stop moping. You got out easy and she gave you the decency to break up with you in person. You couldn't ask for more. Now move on. Get your balls back and realize that you weren't meant to be. Get out, spend time with your friends, spend time with anyone, as long as you don't dwell on her, whatever you do, is better than doing nothing. You'll be alright in time as will everyone else.

/thread

22. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

It seems since the PUA/Alpha Male invasion of the Vag, having strong feelings for a girl makes you a "needy little bitch" :greddy:

i feel for you, OP. its happened to me as well, and it sucks. but just take what you learned from this situation so you can apply it to your benefit next time. maybe the relationship was too much like a friendship? it would be wise to keep that in mind for your next relationship

23. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

A good relationship is also a good friendship. If you want to be in a close relationship, you just have to run the risk of getting hurt.

24. ednorthwood

ednorthwood New Member

I really do not get all the animosity towards the 'PUA/Alpha Male crowd' on this board...its really pretty ridiculous. People make an honest effort to help others out, and many are better for it...so why all the hate?

Its not about being a pick-up artist or an 'Alpha Male' or 'not having feelings'. Maybe its just me, but I cannot figure out why in the hell is that is so hard to grasp.