FRK i just got my anal cherry popped

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Geliebter Vampir, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geliebter Vampir

Geliebter Vampir New Member

ok i just had anal sex for the first time and it wasnt as bad as i thought.. ..it was kind of nice in a taboo way and i think i might do it again.. ..but.. ..my biggest fear happened.. ..well let me fill you in about the preparation.. ..well i was always worried about pooing during or after anal so i read and posted on "how to have clean anal" and i took the advice about pooing by using an enema kit before you go to it.. ..well after i got everything out i went at it.. ..i was really hesitant so we took it slow.. ..one finger then two then LOTS OF LUBE and he slid in.. ..well he was also mildly soft because he didnt want to hurt me too had well he got hard and we went at it.. ..i got a slight stomache and i felt that "i have to poo again" feeling but i was like i just cleaned myself out completely.. ..well after he blew he told me to not pull off (apparently he was expecting it bc he tried to not pull out and get a paper towel to catch anything) but i pulled off anyway and then he told me that i dribbled poo on his bed a little.. ..i looked and it was just a little but i still feel wierd about it.. ..well i was wondering what i did wrong or what i can do better next time.. ..

2. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Yikes..sorry about that. You know, try it without the enema next time. I've never done an enema prior to and have NEVER had a problem. It may be that the enema softened things up a little more and stimulated your bowels.

Im glad you tried it for the first time though! I promise..it DOES get way more enjoyable the more you get used to the inital burning/uncomfortable feeling. I remember the first time it started feeling good distinctly. Its incredibly intense and theres no feeling like it. Keep it up! It sounds like you and your partner have excellent communication and are both mature. You'll get the kinks worked out.

3. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Agreed. Skip the enema next time. Just "poo" a few hours prior and you'll be fine.

4. almostnormal

almostnormal OT Supporter

You need to do the enema thing at least an hour before. You probably don't need to do the enema though. The only time you are going to have a problem is if you have to poo before you have sex.

5. Trina

Trina New Member

Never done an enema, just get an old towel to catch anything that may drip. Also, if you haven't discovered it, Puffs Plus (the tissues with lotion) are great to use for quick catches and clean up before you hit the bathroom after sex. And as a bonus, your man won't end up with what I call "tissue-dick", little pieces of tissue stuck to his dick from non-lotion tissues. :big grin:

6. f00l

f00l Active Member

the enema most likely made everything soft causing this to happen...but you should not feel weird it happens

7. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

i have never ended up with mud on my dipstick!

8. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

yeh, the enema isn't really all it's cracked up to be. it's good to just go the "natural" way and then go have your fun. :)

9. apirateslife

apirateslife New Member

I Fucking Hate You You Dirty Little Bitch Never Spesk To Me Again God I Fucking Hate You So Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

ban!

11. apirateslife

apirateslife New Member

please please ban me!!!!!!!!!!!:fawk:

12. Cherryfire

I'm not sure whether i need to explain that youre in the freakyshiat forum and that homosexuality isn't so "taboo" here or that homosexuality is just as valid as hetero sex. Or both. :hs:

13. Cherryfire

Wow..get over it. Its just a little poo on the sheets..it'll wash right out. :rofl: :rofl: :hsugh:

14. Eskimo Yo-Yo

Eskimo Yo-Yo absent OT Supporter

maybe try a coffee enema :dunno:

15. E-Ville

E-Ville New Member

wow im jealous, my girlfriend is only "anal" in the bad way :big grin: :(

16. stoliohranj

stoliohranj beautiful fucking tits man

hmm, i never realized poo was such a major problem with anal. i kinda just went at it with my girlfriend. we only used real lube once, and that made a huge mess. usually just lube it up a bunch with spit and work at it a little with my finger to loosen it up.

she always had to go to the bathroom afterwards, but she just said it was because of me cumming up there and that had to come out.

the last time i fucked her there she really seemed to like it. usually i do her from behind up the ass. but this time she sat on the edge of a couch with her legs spread. i entered her vaginally to lube up and with my fingers and some spit i worked her asshole till i could get 2 fingers in. then i slowly slid in until she said it felt okay. then i just went to town and fingered her clit at the same time. she fucking loved it. it must have been the time cherryfire was talking about. when it finally started to really feel good for her also.

17. Cherryfire

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Sorry to hear that. You should whip a little anal on her sometime and tell her to shut up and relax. ;)

18. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

eww, im going back to OT.. :ugh:

poo on the bed

19. Unite My Hatred

Unite My Hatred Active Member

me also

20. Nafin

Nafin New Member

wow, do you know where you are? :gtfo: both of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.