MIL I just got called a BITCH by turbotax

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by greenpillow, Jan 25, 2008.

1. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

BAD DAY FROM HELL (EDITED JUST FOR YOU)

YEAH! the tax return was sent back.. ERROR 0503. Made the changes and hit submit (IRS said we could do so) Turbotax said we could not. I called them up and asked whats going on with this error the irs said it can be changed and sent back via efile. The guy thought I was on hold and said "this lady is being a bitch and is bitching about it" :ugh: I could hear them laughing and I SWEAR I was on speaker phone. All I wanted to know is why I had the error what I could do to fix the ERROR and HOW do I submit it like the IRS said to do. :squint: I never was being pissy I NEVER raised my voice all I wanted was some info about the error. Apprently other people are having the same issue. There supervisor offered more info in to the problem but did not FIX the problem..

I do not think I should be called a BITCH for an error in the program. Also, It sounded like a party in the background so when I was passed back to the trainer I could not understand a WORD she was trying to say because of the guys in the background bitching about me wanting advice about the program.:rolleyes: I swear the supervisor had be on speaker phone aswell and it was a big joke to them. :o

Then a good friend of ours called to let us know that another friend of ours that my husband works for suffered a fatal heart attick during PT and was DOA at the hospital. No word on when the funeral will be. :o:sadwavey:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2008
  2. Drunk Bastard Audio

Drunk Bastard Audio New Member

edited

3. thekinggovernor

thekinggovernor OT Supporter

you should have punchized him via the telephone

4. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

I REALLLLLY wanted to.. I called back to day but it turnes out that they are not in the US but in India.. :rolleyes:

5. thekinggovernor

worth the trip, you can't let them disrepect you

6. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

:hug: God... I hate days like that. It could only have been worse if your hubby was deployed (which is when this stuff USUALLY happens). It's a new day greenpillow..... hope it is better!

7. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

You tacked on a one line sob story to the end of a humorous post, and then you get pissed at HIM for replying to your thread title? :rolleyes:

8. jmx2323

jmx2323 OT Supporter

go to legal aid and have them do it

9. NisAznMonk

NisAznMonk New Member

Don't you have access to the free tax service offered at a base/post near-by? I know Kadena AB has it because I was voluntold to go learn the VITA tax slave. Apparently my EPR needs a bullet (or a few).

10. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

Husband filled the taxs. He entered in some of my info wrong. When we went to send it back Turbotax would not let us. Something about a program error.

ohh Ranger STFU.. I was expressing the CRAPPY day I had.. I was not looking for a even crapper response from people who I assumed I could relate to.. It was a way of venting. Show some respect. YOU of all people should understand.

11. thekinggovernor

[​IMG]

:bowrofl:

12. Ranger-AO

Then you should have titled your thread something like "This has been a very crappy day". Instead, you said "I just got called a BITCH by turbotax" and then got all pissy at DBA for responding to your title. He obviously didn't read the very last sentence in your post, or he wouldn't have said what he did. I understand completely. If you had made one thread about your income tax woes, and one thread about your friend that died, I would probably have commiserated with you in both threads. Or if you had made a title that matched what you wanted the topic to be, I would have been the first to post up one of those fucking hugot smilies. But YOU chose to turn his post into something it wasn't. It's like someone crying RAPE! when a guy walks by and says hello. :ugh2:

This shit makes me fucking crazy. Go read a book. It will have lots of examples of how to communicate with letters and words.

13. Ranger-AO

And another thing. :mad:

This clusterfuck of a fucked up thread is exactly why I posted this:
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3639167

I knew someone would post about what 99% of your initial post contained, and I knew what your reaction would be. :squint:

14. Drunk Bastard Audio

Drunk Bastard Audio New Member

calm down...i didn't even read the entire post. lighten up a bit, crack a smile....every day you spend above ground is a beautiful day.

Ranger's right...i wouldn't have stated what I did had I read the posts...but i don't read half the shit on the internet anymore. But i owe you an apology.

And the original thread will be edited.

15. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

So HE did not read the thread. OK fine he apologized for it. I retracted my statement...

SO instead of being polite and stating that you were sorry for the loss and stating whatever you had to say about the tax issue. You decided to be rude. You are acting as mature as the general population on offtopic. In a sub-forum which is disappointing.

Did I get stoned before I tried to join the military and then got prissy when I got caught? NO! Did I post a thread about how crappy the turbo tax tech line was and how I received information about a death of a good friend. YES. Should you read the thread in the sub forum before you post? YES, because you have something in common with the people in the sub forum. The sub forum is a place where you like others can relate to other people who are in the similar situations dealing with the same issues with out being hassled on serious matters. I was under the impression that you of all people would be a little more compassionate when “one of your own” was having an issue and was emotionally charged about it. I made the mistake of putting the wrong title on it I will give you that I will edit it.

I was expecting SO much more from the moderator and pops of this forum.

16. Ranger-AO

You can't. If you want me to edit it for you, let me know.

If you will lower your expectations of me, I will try to lower my expectations of you. :hsugh:

17. jjski78

jjski78 New Member

To the OP. Sorry about your friend. That shit sucks balls. And hopefully one day Pakistan will get a wild hair up their ass, and actually nuke India. Then we can nuke Pakistan, and the rest of the middle east, and we won't have to talk to ragheads when we call tech support ever again.

To Ranger..did a fucking camel spider munch away your manhood?? You've been acting like a little bitch lately.

18. Ranger-AO

Meh. This is one of my hot buttons. But I am pretty short-tempered lately. I'll be better when I get back to Baghdad. R&R is fun, but I am going to be fucking pissed if someone gets hurt while I'm gone.

19. jjski78

jjski78 New Member

You'll feel better when you kill a couple terrists.

20. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

They wanted to tax your ass.

21. whitecouch

whitecouch spendin' our golden years in OT Supporter

Probably just pissed that we got back 10 times what we paid in and their Indian ass isn't getting SHIIT.:naughty:

22. drklrdbill

drklrdbill Pimp

hmm. now i don't feel so bad about filing taxes myself. for some reason, i don't trust the army to do it for me.

23. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

It is easy as shit to do online, and if you made under 54k free :joshers:

24. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

We did do it online with tubro tax.. Mike typed in some wrong info and it got sent back.. so when fixed the error and tried to send it back turbo tax said no. IRS said yes.. We had some bonds and what not so we could not use the free programs, to my knowlege. Yes, taxes are easy I agree

we have two options, Use a differnt program or refile for free after the 30th with turbo tax.