FRK I just fucked a married girl who is 11 years older than me

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BaseballIsEmo, Sep 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: What the fuck just happened! Hell yeah! :eek5:

Alrighty then. I met a girl on AFF (hey, why not give it a try?) last night, talked/chatted with her for about an hour, then I actually drove 2 hrs to see her at 4am in the morn. :bowdown: She is 29 and very cute. You'd think maybe 23-24-25... in that area, but she is 29, and has had two kids, but you wouldn't know it. She said her husband and her are happiliy married, but he's overseas, and she hasn't seen him in 4 months. She wants some attention. :o I'm a horny 18 year old who knows no one up here and had nothing better to do.

So I leave at 2am after she gives me her phone number and street address. I arrive at 4. How fucking crazy is that? We met "online" and talk for an hr then we're both fine enough with each other to meet that same night! :run:

We go at it right away once we hit the bedroom. Damn she is so fine, I tell myself. I pleased her, she pleased me. I was so built up inside with such a rush, I almost cummed after just a few mins of a nice fucking blowjob, but I pushed her off onto the bed, and started going down on her again, just so my little buddy could have some time to cool off. ;) I make her cum with two fingers and my tongue. I get me a good amount in my mouth then I kissed her. She is such an amazing kisser. Best I've ever had. We then decide to put on a condom, and I fucked her doggy style a little bit. I cummed. I fucking blew my load after bout 5 mins of her ass. However, I didn't stop. Hell, I'm 18! I pulled off the condom, threw it to the ground, and started kissing her again. We kissed for so long, then I went back down on her and made her cum again. So fucking good to know and see happen. I then get hard AGAIN, instantly. I fuck her mouth alittle bit. She uses her hands and mouth, then lets me hold them hard behind her head and I just go in and out of her mouth. Lovely. I then look into her eyes and just go in her without a condom. Shes laying back on her higherback area/almost on her neck, and I'm on my knees fucking her without a condom (she wouldn't let me near her without a condom earlier, then all of a sudden she just wanted my cock, didn't matter!). Slow then fast and faster, I end up getting close to cumming again, and pull out and she sucks me for about 3 more mins and I cum on her tits.

Oh. My. God. So thrilling. Such a fucking rush. Meeting some cute, sexy, older, married girl and fucking her all in one night, 2 hrs away using my sisters car. I got there at 4, left at 6:30, and got home at 8:30 with my sister freaking out and being all pissed about me taking her car without her knowing. :mamoru: Mine's in the shop, can't help it. :o

I almost fell asleep and killed myself atleast 3 times on the drive back. :noes:

Sorry, no pictures. Maybe later. But not right now. :sadwavey:

Edit: BTW, I'm no way near to being a stud. I'm 6', 188 .. alittle belly on me, and not great looking by any means, so this was amazing for me. :rofl:

2. xela

xela So say we all!

Hot story.

3. Isamu

Isamu New Member

Congrats dude,
    My first experience with an older woman taught me alot.. If you have the chance get with her again, and ask her to teach you a little.. i assure you it will be worth it :naughty:

4. Unknown

Unknown OT Supporter

congrats man. Im still trying to find someone like that to just fuck. Im also 18. were you not worried about any stds or disease she might have? Thats really the only thing holding me back.

5. Nah, I trusted her for some reason. :hsd:

6. Unknown

Unknown OT Supporter

thats good. I just want to find a woman on there that will let me experiment with my foot fetish on there...I don't really even want to have sex with them, maybe later but for now just experiment. I just signed up for the site but you have to pay to even look at someones profile

7. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

good on ya man

side comment: dont know many married women with 2 children that would throw that all away by banging a 18yr old WITHOUT a comdom.

8. It's worth it. Signed up just a few days ago with a silver membership. Found someone this quickly. :bowdown:

Edit: Oh yeah, good luck. For fetishs and such, try ALT.com. :noes:

9. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Wow you got lucky :)

10. Banshee

Banshee New Member

Nice! So you going to meet up with her again?

11. Yeah, I believe so. Can't wait. She's awesome to talk to and just cuddle with after sex, which we did last night/morning. Awesome girl. :hs:

12. Unknown

Unknown OT Supporter

thanks, but you have to pay for this site as well

damn thats sweet man! What does she say about her husband or does she not care? Also were the kids not home?

13. She said she loves her husband, but she hasn't seen him in 4 months, and she's very lonely and horny. :dunno: :wavey: Kids were asleep. 18 year old sister was in the next room. I'm gonna try and get her to join next time. :eek5: :x:

14. Unknown

Unknown OT Supporter

Damn even better!! :eek:

15. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

If she loved her husband,she wouldn't throw away her marriage with you.
    Good luck on (helping) breaking up her marriage.

16. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

Ya, I'm glad you had a good time. Not judging you or anything like that, but I agree with 03. If she really loved him, he wouldnt have cheated on him. Being on the recieving end of a cheating spouse, lets just say I hope it was worth it to her.
    Now from a male stand, good job bro!

17. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

:rofl:

18. Yawn.

That's something for them to work out, not me. None of my buisness. :nono:

Who knows, maybe he's into that. I didn't ask. I wasn't interested.

Her pussy. That is my buisness. :wavey:

19. xela

xela So say we all!

While we may not agree on her cheating on her husband, let's just focus on the hotness factor of their time together. Okay?

20. :love:

21. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

Like I said good job bro hahaha

22. Raenor

Raenor New Member

ibyouredead.

23. CastrateSaddam

CastrateSaddam New Member

that is awesome.......

24. lakergod

lakergod lurkergod

Great story. I must give this AFF you speak of a try. Free or paid site?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2005
  25. Suicide Pinai

Suicide Pinai flawed if i'm not free

that would really suck if hes overseas because hes a soldier...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.