SRS i just ended a relationship for the dumbest reason

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Rip The Jacker, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Rip The Jacker

Rip The Jacker New Member

to start off i dont have a car or a job even though i'm 22. i go to school full time and usually drive my moms car to school. which i feel horrible about, its just a hassle for her to schedule her appointments around my school hours and not be able to drive whenever she wants.

last semester i got around this by taking the bus to school, so seeing my girlfriend 3 nights a week wasnt really an issue since i didnt use my moms car for anything else. the bus isnt really an option right now however.

well now that our relationship was starting to get serious i wanted to be able to see her alot more and not have to worry about bugging my family. on saturday i got depressed, ignored my GF, and yesterday i told her i didnt want to see her anymore.

i feel like a worthless mooch. and i feel horrible for putting my girlfriend through this just because i'm depressed. it feels like i'm just wasting time and we'll be back together soon, even though i really dont want to because i dont want to have a relationship when i'm in such a shitty situation. i feel like not going out for the rest of the semester until i get a car.

2. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

do you have a part time job?

3. Rip The Jacker

nope i'm looking for a job right now. i have a summer job where i save a bit of money but it didnt last very long this year :hs:

4. Changed

Changed Guest

Im in the same boat as you :hs:

i just got a job, but its only 20 hours per week... barely enough to pay for rent in my house, let alone provide for entertainment w/ teh ladies :greddy:

5. johan

johan Active Member

Maybe you should tell your girlfriend that you feel depressed, that you feel like a worthless mooch, and that you're sorry to put her thru that shit.

You might get an interesting answer back.

At the very least, it might make her feel better about herself. Probably make you feel better too.

6. kenzo

kenzo New Member

i was the same way last year

i had no car and i didnt feel like dating at all...
    i thought i was the only one with this ego..

7. scaryice

scaryice New Member

I thought you were gonna say, "She eats her peas one at a time."

8. Shep762

Shep762 OT Supporter

in some time you can sit with her in a nice car, seats tilted beck staring at stars through the sunroof talking about "remember how I used to borrow my moms car to see you..." dont stress this shit too much... itll be funny tomorrow

9. Seiz

Seiz ヽ(´ー`)┌

10. Rip The Jacker

i talked to her last night and just told her i was having a shitty couple of days and wont be able to see her as much.

everytime i thought about the future, she was in it, so i called her and told her that :hs:

11. TheProwler

TheProwler Active Member

:hug: just go to Axel's with me and be emo :o

Crystal, right?