SRS I just don't know

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Lil Slim, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Lil Slim

Lil Slim New Member

I am 18 years old and there is this one girl that I have been off and on friends with since i was like 14. I really like her and I have tried asking her out on some occasions. The answer from anyone not even just from her is always..Hmm i dont know? Ask me later...I never like that but when i eventually do ask again it turns out that they already have a boyfriend. Is it just me because I don't think i have done anything to make them not like me. What can I do just to get a straight answer from someone. I just needed to say this somewhere and this seemed like the place to do so. Its messing me up really badly because i just dont want to even ask anyone bcuz i keep thinking i am going to get the same answer and i dont want that. but anyway this one girl i just dont know what to think some days she is all up and flirting with me and the next day wont even talk to me. idk what to do..or what to think any help here

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Persistance is the key to succes. Keep hunting them, keep pursueding them. You see guys are the hunters, if you give up the hunt you'll never get the prey. By that knowlegde you should NOT let their remarks of (hmm maby later) discourage you, try it up to 3 or 4 times, if its still no , you should stop bothering them otherwhise you'll end up crossing the line and becoming a stalker, you don't want that.

3. Sotangledup

Sotangledup Guest

As far as the girl goes she doesn't seem like gf material. If she is flirting one day, and apathetic the next, it shows her own lack of maturity.
    I would look for someone else, although I know it's hard to get over someone you like.

For the responses you always get from girls, I feel you need a bit more confidence and you should be very straightforward yes or no, black or white, no grey area. Just tell them that and don't hesistate, let them know you mean business.

Good luck :)