I just don't know how to handle this

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Maffy29, May 22, 2007.

1. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

I was seeing this girl last year. I stopped seeing her due to her busy schedule. We had great chemistry and the sex was great! Fast forward to April. We decide to have lunch on a Saturday after she finished work (she's a lab tech and works blood drives for her hospital on weekends). We've been talking and texting a good bit and everything is cool. So I leave for some military training on April 30th that ran until the 18th of May. On about the 11th of May, I get a text from her saying that a couple days ago, she was accidentally stuck with a dirty needle at work. The needle was traced back to a guy that has Hepititis B and C. She is in the process of being tested, but it will be 6 weeks to 6 months before she knows any firm results. My first instinct here is to distance myself. Is that the right thing?

2. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

No sexual contact with her, obviously.

3. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn Active Member

I find it strange that she would share that with you unless she was planning on being sexual with you again anytime soon. If I were in her shoes I would at least wait until I know what my situation is before I start making that public knowledge. If anyone is distancing herself, it maybe her from you, unfortunately. Although that's a pretty elaborate way of doing it, if that's the case.

4. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

Oh yeah, for real. I've been back since Friday and have only talked to her online for a few mins.

5. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

We had definitely talked about being sexual. I hadn't talked to her for a couple days (which wasn't uncommon) and one night at like 10pm I get the text message. Part of me agrees with you. Sometimes we plan to hang out and she cancels and the reason is something completely off the wall (friend was over who's house burned down, had to drive 3 hours for a birthday party she was told about at the last minute). So part of me believes this might not even be true and that she just wants to get rid of me, but the way we talk at other times, you'd never think that.

6. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

Very strange way of pushing someone away if you ask me.

7. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

Exactly. Its like going through way too much trouble. She could just say "hey this isn't working for me anymore" and we could go our own seperate ways. Too easy there.