SRS I just dont get it.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by 5secstrtcar, Sep 27, 2006.

1. 5secstrtcar

5secstrtcar Spot you 10, give you the move and still hand you

Why is it that the more certain I feel about someone and when I open up my heart it gets ripped out and the cavity where it was gets shit in?
    I can NOT take one more hit in any area of my life right now because this anger that has been boiling inside of me is dangerously close to getting out. I hate to say it but I just cant seem to grasp why in the fuck I am even here. What the fuck?

2. Maybe

Maybe Maybe not Maybe fuck yourself

feelin the same

3. Civil Disobedient

Civil Disobedient "Die Biting The Throat" OT Supporter

I feel pretty crappy too, but the one thing that i tell myself to keep goin is that at least i'm still breathing. life gets shitty alot, but it does go one and time heals all wounds. i know you've probably heard that alot, but its most certainly true.

as for why you're here, well no one really knos the answer to that, but just make sure you stay here, on earht that is, fo a good long while.:)

4. 5secstrtcar

5secstrtcar Spot you 10, give you the move and still hand you

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Look, the meaning of life is to love and help other people.

You need to PUSH the negative people that bring shit in your life out. And ABSORB the positive people into your heart that bring joy in your life. You know you live in a world with a lot of darkness and hatred, finding the right people can be like searching for a needle in a haystack, but they are there.

When people make abuse of you or your heart is important that you spiritually are able to say to yourself. "STOP , to here and no further", because drawing a line to halt the pain and misery is very important. Don't jump into a relationship if you aren't ready.