I just dont get it anymore

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Whitemax, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

I'm almost 32 and too old for this shit. I've been in 3 relationships, and none of them in the end wanted sex. I go out othe club, and complete morons will take home a girl (or 2 as I saw tonight) that are nowhere near as good looking as me, and I KNOW they're nowhere near as good as me in bed, and I cant get any action. I live with a woman, who swears she loves me more than life itself, knows how I am, knows how high a sex drve I have, and yet all I get is a quicky once a month at best. I have had women tell me, no promise me by the end of the night I'm going to have sex with them, not just sex, but nasty freaky kinky sex, and EVERYTIME, somthing happens and plans change, because they meet some pretty boy. I meet a woman, things go well, but then she tells me all these morals she has, and them some other guy comes along and she's gone. I make friends with chicks who half the country have hooked up with, but when I come along, they've grown up, and dont do that anymore. Every one of my female friends have come to me begging for sexual advice, wanting to know everything they can to actually enjoy sex, for difficult questions like " how do I have an orgasm" to the basics like "wheres my clit, or whats a g-spot" I know when I go out I have more sexual skills than 95% of the guys there. yet they get laid, and I end up feeling alone and empty. I dont care how i act, no matter what I do, no matter what games I play or dont play, in the end, I loose. Even if I do luck out and hook up with them, no matter how much smoke they blow up my ass about how much of a "god" I am in bed, in the end all I am to them is security. Not a lover. I just want to go out, have fun, and eat pussy. All I get to do is be everyones "friend". Sometimes I really hate life.....

PS, I know that guys talk shit all the time, making their E-Kawks soooooo much bigger than they are. i'm not saying anything trying to make myself look like a player or impress anyone. Just want to vent about how much I hate my life anymore...........

Last edited: Sep 3, 2005
  2. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

As bad as it sounds, you may need a new approach. Not clubbing might be a start. Since the women there are early-mid 20s (typically). How good you are in bed means nothing to a woman until you are actually in bed with them. So leave that part out of your plans to pick up women (it may be making you overconfident in the end).

About the best idea I can come up with given your age and story, is find another place to go. Try and start conversations with women in their daily lives, and stop just trying to get laid. If you say talking to women is not a problem, stuff just comes up before you get a chance to leave with the chick, then why not try doing this IRL.

I would leave your room mate out of this, even if you get some from her every once in a while, leave her out of how good you think you are (not saying otherwise, just a comment on how it looks to someone reading your post).

You arent that young anymore :p

3. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

I know how you feel, though I never went out clubbing looking for some neden, that isn't my scene. I've had many female "friends" come to me for the same advice, and realize when that happens, I'm estranged to the friend ladder and will remain there, so I end up giving them the advice, even if it means that it will/might ruin any chances between her and myself, at that point, it's just not worth it to care.

I may be a bit different than you, in that I like a dedicated relationship either before or along with the sex. One night stands leave me feeling even more empty than a once a month quicky with a GF I'm in a relationship with. Even in those relationships, I was never fullfilled sexually, anyway.

I think you're putting too much emphisis on the neden and not enough on the relationship with these women. I can empithise with you on the lack of sex though, I went through a relationship a lot like that.

4. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

I should clarify something here. I dont go out looking for sex. I never have, and never will. I was a bit drunk last night when i wrote that post, and didnt make that clear. I go tho thi particular club in ATL, becuas its a nice place and i'm friends with just about everyone that works there. But even though I dont go looking for it, lets face it, everyone gets a litle lucky sometimes. the rant i wrote last night more had to do with how women view me as a "nice guy" and nothing more. I dont brag to anyone about sex. Unles I'm good friends with someone, sex isnt talked about. I was just frustrated is all. trying to figure out how to change my image from "a handsome man" to a "hot guy I'd like to screw" (that was something a friend of miine told me. that I didnt have the look the women look for)

5. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

50 cent hoe