MIL I hope this faggot gets what's coming..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by NPH, Jan 12, 2008.

1. NPH

NPH Guest

2. nsxrebel

nsxrebel New Member

I hope he gets caught soon, and that he doesn't kill himself. I want him to be someone's gf in jail.

I hope there was no attempt/cover up by his command. If there was, I hope all responsible get charged as well.

[​IMG]

3. NPH

NPH Guest

Jesus.. what a sack of shit. I was hoping it was an officer as the initial story mentioned as well. There are so many of these fucking turds who abuse their power just because they have "brass" on their collar. Hopefully this sends a message out there.

4. ustfdes

ustfdes LPC ID: 20394

what a piece of shit.

(that's all i can think to say at this point...)

5. thesuperlurker

thesuperlurker yes i know i have few posts... you arent the first

Why are you guys directing all this hate towards officers because of this story? What are you reading in that article that I am not that says anything about a cover-up?

6. origin unknown

origin unknown OT Supporter

this story is fucked up...

i don't think the twists have ended yet.

compulsive liar, getting discharged herself, pregnant and not revealing who the father was, retracting her testimony statements about the rape... seriously i think there is more to this then a murder, can't rule out suicide for as crazy as this bitch was.

dude is prob guilty of something but to what extent is to be seen.

7. nsxrebel

nsxrebel New Member

some people may think it was an officer responsible, since the media are incorrectly referring to the guy as a senior officer. A Corporal is hardly a senior officer, not even a staff non-commissioned officer.

As far as there maybe being a cover-up, some are questioning why it took so long to declare her missing, specially considering she was pregnant.

8. NPH

NPH Guest

The shit that pisses me off is how other fellow Marines treated her.. forcing her to rent a room out in town in fear of her life? WTF kind of shit is that? The Marines appointed over her failed her miserably to the point of her death! It's fucking bullshit. This shit hits close to home, as Camp Lejeune is only 40 minutes away from here and I drive by there all the time. I was stationed in Cherry Point and I really hope they see this as a lesson of fucked up leadership and not holding someone accountable for their acts (This piece of shit NCO). Yes, not all the details are out yet.. but so far, it points to this guy as the murderer trying to cover up some shit and possibly not wanting to take responsibility to this child he may have created.

9. nsxrebel

nsxrebel New Member

Yes , I read about her being harassed by her fellow Marines. I'm sure some heads will roll in her chain of command if they neglected that. Someone who is innocent, does not up and flee, even if she did commit suicide like he said in that letter he left to his wife.

10. NPH

NPH Guest

Did you miss the mention of the violent trace of blood splatter and trail in the house? I'm sorry, but a pregnant female isn't likely to go out that way voluntarily and then bury herself. This guy is fucked and he knows it. That's why he's wife is a key witness now. She's the one who went forward to the authorities with this information.

11. nsxrebel

nsxrebel New Member

Oh I read about that too, I was just referring to his account of the event according to the letter. A neighbor also mentioned vultures gathering in the suspect's backyard.

12. NPH

NPH Guest

I wonder if he'll get tried by civilian authority or military court martial. Not sure which is worst.. Ft Leavenworth or some civilian maximum prison.

13. nsxrebel

nsxrebel New Member

I was thinking the same. Hard labor for the rest of his life, or getting buttsecs for the rest of his life.

14. NPH

NPH Guest

I'm not sure how the life is in Ft Leavenworth.. it's the only maximum security military prison out there. I'm sure the guys want buttsex in there as well :dunno:

15. ustfdes

Does the "don't ask, don't tell" policy apply in there as well? :rofl:

anyways, i'm curious as to how the remains are just "skeletal remains" after only a couple weeks underground (at most)

kinda odd for a corpse to decompose so quickly underground.

16. nsxrebel

nsxrebel New Member

apparently it was a fire pit where she was buried , which leads me to believe he burnt her body. Not only that, but vultures were seen flying and gathering in his backyard....

17. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

This sure isn't the kind of media we want at Lejuene, or anywhere forthat matter.

18. subforum ban for crowbar

and a lifetime ban for this guy: [​IMG]

19. ustfdes

oh, gotcha.

20. NPH

NPH Guest

BAN this faggot!

21. thekinggovernor

thekinggovernor OT Supporter

death penalty in a military trial hopefully

22. NPH

NPH Guest

Nationwide manhunt.. I bet it makes America's Most Wanted tonight :squint: http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=52333

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2008
  23. Liebgott

Liebgott New Member

That guy looks so familiar, but I can't place him. Maybe I've seen him around Lejeune or something. I dunno though , maybe after 4 years all Marines start looking alike lol

24. nsxrebel

nsxrebel New Member

Well he was NCO of the quarter, maybe that's why we might look familiar. Maybe you saw his picture in the base newspaper.

25. Accord

Accord New Member

WTG Marine Corps, you couldn't have picked a finer Marine!

:hsugh: