GUN I hope these claims turn out to be false

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by [DWI], May 9, 2007.

1. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

but I doubt that they will.

http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Read.aspx?ID=2953

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The National Rifle Association has received a number of reports of ongoing firearm confiscations in Greensburg, Kansas.

We are currently gathering as much information as possible to verify these claims. If the reports are true, your National Rifle Association will act swiftly to correct this injustice and stop any unconstitutional gun confiscations.

If you have any information regarding gun confiscations in Kansas, or know any law-abiding citizen who has had their firearms confiscated, please contact NRA immediately at 1-800-392-8683. Thank you.

2. BigBadJohn

BigBadJohn Pay-back time OT Supporter

Theyd be looking for trouble if they came to my door trying to pull that shit

3. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

What I want to know is do they really waste time and resources going door to door and search each house for firearms, do they do it randomly or do they pull the 4473 forms and just target those places? Not only does it seem wrong and a violation of peoples rights and needs in a disaster area, but it seems like a gross waste of time and resources spent trying to fix a problem that hasn't happened when the surroundings are hell on earth.

4. BigBadJohn

BigBadJohn Pay-back time OT Supporter

Why the hell are they even doing this?

5. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

according to the philosophy of the brandy bunch gun will make any situation worse, thus is a horrible situation guns will open a portal to hell and allow lucifer to roam the earth. That much be stopped at all costs even if it means violating the rights of the common folk.

6. KIDRR

KIDRR Duck dog>* OT Supporter

Not really, you'd turn over everything. Including your flare gun. Then you'd get on here and start complaining and telling us what happened. :mamoru:

7. Anders 7

Anders 7 I aim to misbehave OT Supporter

Umm details? I see none.