I honestly don't know how to take it further...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bmorrell, Sep 22, 2007.

1. bmorrell

bmorrell SoCal > *

in general.

What I mean is: I'll be with my friends and I'll meet a girl who's friends with one of my friends. We'll hang out as a group that whole night, I'll be funny as usual, blah blah. I can tell she liked me a little bit, but I really don't know what to do on my part. Call her the next weekend and go to dinner? (sounds like I'm moving too quickly) Pull her aside and go somewhere else? (seems creepy if I met her that night) Just hang out again in groups then see what's up? (seems to never go anywhere)

I hope that made sense...help please. :hs:

2. Atheist

Atheist oh, hi OT Supporter

It is not creepy to talk to a girl one on one

3. bmorrell

bmorrell SoCal > *

I understand that, but about what...maybe I have problems making a move?

I just can't see myself meeting somebody at 8:00, hanging out with the group, then at 10:00 being like "hey come over here for a little bit" and just sitting there wondering what to do.

4. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

It's not creepy if you do it right. It's called "isolating." Just be like "hey, come here, I want to show you something." She'll go if she's interested in you. But if you're at a club or a party or something, you keep it relatively short. You don't isolate for 2 hours and have her friends freak out because they lost her :rofl:

5. bmorrell

bmorrell SoCal > *

I know what it's called, I don't know what to do after it's been done. For example, I knew a girl was a little bit into me last night, but I wouldn't have known what to do after we went off somewhere.

6. dazmanultra

dazmanultra New Member

"Hey, you know what...? you're pretty interesting/cool... What's the best way to get in touch?"

7. NCS

NCS Active Member

you isolate her, then you just keep talking and connecting, building some emotions between you two. tell stories, listen to her, etc. nothing "different." by this poitn she should be attracted and is into you, and will give off signs for you to kiss her. do it.

8. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

mah nga. to be clear for the op though: isolation = still near the meeting area, even within eyesight of other people. totally different from bringing her one on one to another location like your house