I :heart: DLs

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by TenSteel, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TenSteel

TenSteel Ted Cruz suicide hotline OT Supporter

Did some DL's last night, they make my back and legs feel great. And I really like the ab workout they give too. The shin scrapes make me feel manly, especially after I take an Animal Pak :mamoru:

I've made a friend at the gym who used to be a trainer there some years back. He watched my form and said it was really good-- reccomended a slightly wider than shoulder width stance with the toes pointed outward. It changed the feel slightly, seemed like it allowed me to stay straighter so there was a little less stress on the lower back and knees, but the muscles worked still felt the same.

To maintain tension, I lower myself until the plates just make contact with the ground and explode up, pausing just slightly at the top to breathe and tighten up my core again.

2. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

:rofl: @ shin scrapes

i've lost a small line of hair :o

3. TenSteel

TenSteel Ted Cruz suicide hotline OT Supporter

yeah, i was rubbing my right knee today. it was kinda sore :o

4. You should pause longer at the top. The best thing about deadlifts is holding that weight up there and looking around to make sure people know what a badass you are

5. cazzone

cazzone OT Supporter

:ugh2:

How about knowing how bad ass you are by looking at how many plates you're pulling?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.