SRS I havent slept in 36 hours...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by scrotomus, Dec 1, 2007.

1. scrotomus

scrotomus you're a scumbag

did some potent amphetamines last night... I generally dont do drugs of any kind and have never done this much speed before

coming down, its pretty hardcore and long lasting :(
    still wide awake, no appetite although im trying to eat... feeling nauseous and bummed out and a little shaky

it was fun. but what a fucking dumb idea :uh: never again if this how I feel after

gravol and gingerale aint doin shit

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Not everything that shines in life is gold my friend, we had another guy in here using that stuf and it ate up his brains, now he's jobless

[​IMG]

[​IMG] meth affected brain

and into years of theraphy, imagine you have another 36 years to live with a fucked up brain like that, everything you do in life depends on your brains its your operating system just like windows , and you know how terrible results you get when system files are missing on it, however windows can be replaced, your brain cannot. Its a delicate electro-chemical balanced organ that you should not mess around with.

Jump out of the vicious circle and get help while you can.

http://www.robertperkinson.com/methamphetamine_treatment.htm

3. scrotomus

well im not a meth head, and I don't need any help escaping from this "vicious circle" but thanks for your concern.
    I do agree that fucking with my brain for recreational purposes isn't the wisest path though :mamoru:

Speed(amphetamine) is not the same as MDMA(methylenedioxymethamphetamine) is not the same as Meth(Methamphetamine) in any event...

4. Darketernal

Sorry for confusion then :dunno: i thought that because in this article it said that methamphetamine is also used under the term "speed" http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/692642.stm ,

I said vicious circle because speed is known to be an addictive drug, but your right that there's a whole family of amphetamine chemicals that can damage your brain in all kinds of various ways. And unfortunatly they only had these nice brain scans on google.

I never used drugs basically for the following reason, when i was a kid my dad took me in the car to the big city, then from the car he showed me bums,junkies and drug addicts and he said to me ' that's what happens to you when you take drugs' , well that gave me a good enough scare to never engage into that stuff. I can still visualize the images of that homeless person, if you can avoid it great, if not then its going to be a hard climb out of there. Prevention is better then healing so i hope you don't get into any disadvantous position like that in your life, its sorta like sigarettes, people who advertise for that stuff don't smoke it themselves because they know how bad it is for their health, you need to take good care of yourself, if your body damaged by drugs is reduced to shit, you will feel shit as wel. And its worth everything to avoid that horrible feeling if you ask me.

5. scrotomus

Well most homeless people are also drug addicts, but most people who do drugs arent homeless.. and in fact there are a very large number of successful people who do them responsibly and don't let it negatively effect their lives.

The problem with your fathers lesson was that it was a lie, as are most anti-drug propaganda, which unfortunately undermines the true facts about drugs in that they can be dangerous, they can be harmful and they can ruin your life - but no worse than most prescription drugs if used incorrectly.

They can also be great tools to teach you to open your mind and get new perspective on yourself and anything in your life and they can be enjoyable and a social device...

6. Mulsanne

Mulsanne The Man = Funk Fusion Chaos

This post raises an interesting point. Being scared off of something isn't really a good deterrent for a lot of people. Especially with blanket statements like that. Not that being scared off drugs is a bad thing, I just feel that education is better.

Also, as shown by your confusion, although your advice comes from the heart, it doesn't come from experience :o

7. Darketernal

What you people are saying is true,but scaring a kid badly which will prevent that kid to use drugs on a later age, that's a very small price to pay compared to years of theraphy, rehab, misery and maby getting homeless and losing your brain and loved ones due to drug abuse.

8. scrotomus

Much more will resent being lied to when they discover the truth, and wonder how much of the rest of it is lies as well...

9. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

Just because a general statement does not happen to you, does not mean that the general statement is a lie.

Not everyone is protected by the "Nothing can hurt me" statement.

10. Mulsanne

Mulsanne The Man = Funk Fusion Chaos

true. But you are still not speaking from experiences :o

11. Darketernal

I hope this isn't becoming a thread about me because if you want the guys with experience then maby its better to ask the guys from the road to recovery forum they have that personal experience, as i'll freely admit that i've never taken drugs and can only speak from heresay point of view in this matter, along with that i don't want to experience what it is to take drugs because i've been raised in a way to aknowledge the dangers and to steer away from narcotics. :hsd: