i havent lifted in 7 months...

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by el Dano, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. el Dano

el Dano Guest

a couple of months ago i managed to injury my tricep tendon (doctor thought it was tore MRI showed strain) 3 weeks after that i broke my foot + two toes, then moved into a new house and was super unmotivated to work out. so this week i found a decent gym and i lifted for the first time in 7 MONTHS... and im so weak now :wtc:

before this i was maxing my bench at 315lb and my shoulder press was 225lb. now i doubt if im even at half of that... :wtc:
    it's a major mind fuck to see all of my hardwork go down the shitter due to stupid accidents.

so please take pitty on me for the next couple of weeks till i get back into my normal routine. im sure i'll ask a couple dumb questions here and there :sadwavey:

2. Uglybob69

Uglybob69 I miss beer.

Been there done that. Eventually you will be back where you started and realize how much it sucks to have lost it all and you will have more motivation to stick with it no matter what in the future

3. el Dano

el Dano Guest

i know, but it really kills my motivation to see how far back i've fallen.

4. jonno

jonno New Member

coming back to the gym after a long break fucking SUCKS. but you'll get it back fast

5. BarbaraWaltersPegleg

BarbaraWaltersPegleg Irish Guido

I had taken almost 3 months off before June of this year and it was tough but I am busting my balls off now and my numbers are going up.

6. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

i havent been able to do any deadlifting or squatting for the past 3 months cause of a lower back pull that wont go away

so ive been benching some, but im so unmotivated because i love deads and squats :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.