i havent been sexually aroused in a week....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by WeRdToYoMoThA, Apr 18, 2005.

1. WeRdToYoMoThA

WeRdToYoMoThA Girlies on Standby, Waiting to say Hi

Ever since i broke up with me gf (see related thread), i havent even thought about sex. i was at a party, and girls were wearing short skirts, shirts with their tits half popped out, etc... and i hardly even looked. i havent masturbated in a week, and have no urge to.... when should i expect this to stop?

2. WeRdToYoMoThA

3. Two toys

Two toys New Member

it will stop when you stop being a pussy... you're a guy you are supposed to be able to fall in love witha different girl every day

in short get over it

4. naughtie

naughtie New Member

5. shlibar

shlibar New Member

don't force it out, mebbe you're gay?
    nah but just forget about it, everyone's un-horny now and then

6. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

i'd still be at LEAST rubbing one out. you not doing so, worries me greatly. i suggest a solid night of drinking with your buds, and picking up some bar slut to take home with you. just to get it outa your system.

7. WeRdToYoMoThA

im under 21 :hs:

8. Two toys

Two toys New Member

take a long drive to mexico.

9. WeRdToYoMoThA

just jerked off.

i did it mainly because i was sick of having sexual dreams about my ex :wtc:

10. Nsx9red

Nsx9red New Member

This is just crazy, You need to get over the bitch already, This poor me shit is so played out.. The world is moving forward with you or without you. Your only 17 first heart break is the worst and will not be the last..

11. laracroft

laracroft teh croft

It takes a little while to get over a breakup. I'm sure you'll be back to normal soon. ;)

12. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

can you please restrict your pathetic whinings to one thread rather than polluting the whole vag with this crap?

grow a set.

13. poyol

poyol Poyol means Dumbass

shit dude, I have been nothing but horny as hell after my gf dumped me.

I guess I was just too used to having sex at least once everyday.

14. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

lol this forum cracks me up "maybe you're gay?" lol.

just give it time man, you'll come around.

15. poyol

poyol Poyol means Dumbass

actually... it's good that you're not so sexually aroused now...

I rather be that way than be horny 24/7 and no real way of satisfying it other than my right hand :wackit:

16. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

then just replace "bar" with a party of some kind? summer's comming and there's tons of parties then. outside ones with the bonfires are the best. again, throw liquor in the mix, and BAM!!! you got yourself a night of fun and pleasure.

17. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Sounds natural, you get your heart broken by a female and you tend to have a certain animosity towards all females, especially when you are young. Give it some time, and make some new female friends, slowly you will get back to your normal horny male self.

How could someone be gay, if females are what turns someone on, and all the sudden a female wrecks thier life (or so it feels at the time) then why would someone be turned on by a female right after that? If you were still getting turned on all the time after having your heart broken I would worry about you being gay, cause something out there would be turning you on and I doubt it would be women.

Look at how the brain works... especially look at associative memory. If you are a strait man you link females to sex and being horny. If hurt by a female really bad that link will be broken and when you think female you will think hurt/pain. Its how your brain reconstructs itself. If you want to get by this, you will have to (over time) reassociate sex/love/good feelings with a female. Once that neural pathway in your brain linking females and pain is gone, you should be good to go.

I think... lol :)

18. The Scientist

The Scientist New Member

From what I've read, you're having a horribly hard time trying to get over your ex. For the past however many months of your life with her, you've been surrounded by sex that has more meaning to it than a mere hole. That's what you're used to. Perhaps that's why meaningless sex does not appeal to you one bit because you're not in that stage of just not caring. Don't force it on yourself. Don't dare rush yourself to try to adhere to anything either because you think it will make you feel better or help you get over your ex sooner.

If anything, I can see it leaving you feeling more alone and left out than ever. Don't do that to yourself. Give yourself time to focus on getting over your ex and dealing with those emotions and working on yourself before you complicate the situation and only hinder yourself even further from moving on and making it even harder than it already is. Hang in there, give it time. It will get better. :hug:

19. WeRdToYoMoThA

i dont know who would be throwing those parties.... the only party that i know of that is coming up is graduation. but that will be with the 3 people that i hate with a passion right now, so i will have to do my best to avoid them throughout the party, so that i do not get into a drunken brawl with them

20. naughtie

naughtie New Member

maybe a drunken brawl is what you need.

21. WeRdToYoMoThA

i am not one to associate sex with just some random hole anyway. I am not the rebound type of person, id never want to date a girl that i didnt have strong feelings for.

22. The Scientist

The Scientist New Member

I wish that everyone else had that mentality. :hs:

Honestly, I think you just answered your own question then why you aren't sexually aroused. I suppose you're just not feeling it because you don't have either of those things. :hsd:

23. WeRdToYoMoThA

my exgf told me im the kind of guy you want to meet last. im marriage material, not HS boyfriend type :hs:

24. The Scientist

The Scientist New Member

:hsugh:

Well it sounds like your ex-gf is a fool. Certainly if I got lucky enough to meet spousal material at my age I'd hold on to it and be grateful for it. You just don't pass people like that up. This is probably the biggest facor in your break up. You two were probably looking from two different things out of life at this point which would explain why you're still completely not wanting to move on from her, and she's still trying to get away to do her own thing.

Don't take it personally, seriously. Someday, she's gonna wish she had you, or a guy with your priorities back. Trust me, when she gets screwed over, she'll remember all too well. :p

25. WeRdToYoMoThA

yeah, she is only 16... im 18 soon. im not the type of guy a girl would want if she was looking for a boyfriend who doesnt care about her. i expect respect and honesty in my relationship (and i do mean relationship). she told me the day we broke up that she isnt sure what she wants. she said that she wants to be single for a while, but she thinks that she will regret her decision later.