MMA I have wrestle offs today

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by MyLittleAirport, Nov 10, 2006.

1. MyLittleAirport

MyLittleAirport OT Supporter

Damn, I'm nervous, I always get nervous, I wish we didn't even have these wrestle offs.

I'm up against my BJJ friend first, he lacks experience but is pretty strong and is very tall and agile.

:noes:

2. teep

teep New Member

Back when I first started my best friend and I would have to wrestle off on a regular basis because we were at the same weight. I always thought it was fun. We were super competitive about everything from wrestling to who would get their food first at a restaurant haha. If he's alot taller than you go for low singles and high crotches. Good luck.

3. itr452

itr452 VTEC motherfucker, GOT ANY?

WARRRRRRRRRRR MLA!
    get vids, post here; we'll pick your game apart.

Good luck broly!

4. MyLittleAirport

MyLittleAirport OT Supporter

No vids but I won my wrestle offs pretty much, we were missing a couple 125's so I had to only wrestle twice and might wrestle more again on monday.

I won the first one by 15 pnts to 1 and the 2nd match was somethin like 10 to 3 pnts.

I just kept getting the double leg takedown and kept riding the leg and tilting for points.

I know how to do other takedowns, its just that the double leg is my bread and butter and I always fall back on it.

Feels great when its all over, now gotta get rdy for tournaments :noes: