SRS I have too many friends... help... they won't leave me...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Peyomp, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I have these guests... these friends. They are very persistent. In fact, they won't leave. They take up much of my time. They exhaust me.

They are called... Amoebas.

[​IMG]

I feel like I have the flu. No, I feel like I'm depressed and there is no point to moving, but actually my head feels okay, I'm not too sad... just bored, only I can't think, I can't read for shit, I can't write, I can't work... I feel fucking retarded.

I just got back from India, and I am weak and exhausted. I am staying with my parents, and believe me that ain't helping things. I need to get the fuck back to the city, but I feel too sick to go out and get food all the time. I had to grab a bucket and sit on it at home depot, cause I thought I was gonna puke and fall over. This shit is so old.

I wish Metallic Blue were here so I could cry on his shoulder. They have me on amoeba drugs again. I better fucking get rid of them this time. They keep coming back. Until they are gone I am just fuckin useless.

God dammit all to hell.

2. johan

johan Active Member

let me guess, amoebic dysentery?

You're already on metronidazole, yes? I wouldn't stay on it too long though. Don't drink, and take care of your liver.

I was just talking to a friend of mine, she's really independent and is planning on travelling through South America, Israel, Egypt, Tibet, India, Thailand, Vietnam and China. She's asked me to come along. The trip would've been awesome.

But the thought of bloody diarrhea isn't too pleasant though.

3. RyeBread

RyeBread If you tell the truth you don't have to remember a

guess it depends on your specific fetishes :p

4. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I've been on metronidazole... 5-6 times? This time its for 10 days. Then a luminal amoebacyte. Today I pooped on a paper plate. I am about to run it over to the lab.

My life RULES.

Most people don't get as sick as me. If you filter all water (even bottled water) and take Dukoral, a travellor's diahrea vaccine available up there in Canada, you should be okay. I have a weak immune system for fecal contaiminated water, is all.

5. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:eek3: i couldn't even imagine drinking fecal contaminated water. i work for the government and we specialize in water quality. it's horrible to hear what some of this crap will do to you... ie crypto and giardia :eek3:

:( hope you feel better.

6. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Its not just fucking with my belly. I can't concentrate. I have no energy. I'm like fucking anemic. Its annoying.

I went up to drop off the poo sample and requested that they call me in a prescription for tetracycline, because it is effective for the most stubborn amoebic infections. They better call it in tomorrow... didn't today. I brought a page I copied out of the pharmacology book that said it. Hopefully I'll be okay in a couple days.

Its shittaaaaayyyy...

7. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

BTW, my Amoebas could kick the SHIT out of Giardia. Giardia is for panzies.

8. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

[​IMG]

Boil water before you drink it. Never buy bottles from the street from people, make sure to check if the lid hasn't been tampered (seal must not be broken from the bottle) as they like to refill and resell empty dirty contaminated bottles. Or add Kaliumpermanganate to the water which will disinfect it.

9. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Yeah, I'm back... so I thoroughly enjoy drinking American tap water.

Actually, I think the best thing for people to do is to invest in a water bottle, with a filter in the top. Because you can buy plastic tops and screw them onto old bottles filled with tap water, and the seal will look good. And often... water bottles are either fake (Aquafina, or other major brands), or they contain tap water straight from the manufacturer.

But even still... you're eating in restaurants if you're a tourist, travelling, etc. You're still screwed if you have a weak stomach. And you won't know just how weak it is until you get there.

But hey... diahrea of a certain intensity builds character.

10. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

Stuck in the friendzone.

11. Wildwood*Flower

Wildwood*Flower New Member

If they wont give you a script for tetracycline, go to a fish store and grab some. I know that sounds crazy, but I work at a pet store and we have had people do that. It's usually cheaper and its the same thing. Just check the dosage. Its usually made by aquarium pharmaceuticals and called T.C. Capsules.

12. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:eek3: :rofl: personally, i'd rather have neither... :( hope you feel better :)

13. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

It is 3:51AM EST. I woke up 15 minutes ago and felt very naseaus. I felt like maybe I hadda poo. Didn't help. Then I dry heaved a dozen times, and managed to get some yellow stuff out at the end.

Thanks for the tip. I tried to just order it online for dogs/cats :) They wanted a script too. I'll call him in the morning and tell him I'm freakin dying here. I'm sure he'll write the script or do something.

14. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Yes... its a nasty place to be.

15. Wildwood*Flower

Wildwood*Flower New Member

No script needed to kill bacteria on fish...:)

16. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Oh, right. They aren't bacteria, though. Tetracycline alone isn't effective. Its just in combo that it... I guess it irritates them Amoebas a bit.