"I have to break up with her first"

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Eliza, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Eliza

Eliza New Member

What's the deal with that? A girl will break up with a guy if she believes the relationship really isn't going to work out in the future.

But guys seem to have an idea of sticking it to the girl first before she does.
    Does this have anything to do with the guy thinking he's the winner? Both sides lose when a couple break-up during a serious relationship...

2. Nickerz

Nickerz Guest

its really a last ditch effort to save a relationship... it works pretty good because now your in control. The balls in her court, if she does nothing you know where you sit. If she suddenly decides to have a change of heart and screams for your love... well then you know what to do

3. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

The person who's going to be hurt the most is usually the one who's going to be dumped. But if you know for a fact that you're about to be dumped, you can lessen the pain by dumping your SO first. If your SO wants out, obviously this makes it easy for them and if they have a problem with being dumped, I think that's really selfish and arrogant.

4. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Not always true, I ended my last relationship because I knew it wasn't going anywhere.

A person who is spiteful may attempt to do the second option you've listed, I don't think it has anything to do with whether they are male or female.