LGBT i have the BEST news in the world

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Notorious R.I.E., Sep 10, 2004.

1. Notorious R.I.E.

Notorious R.I.E. Queen Bee

My bestest friend in the world that called me and my g/f last night from college to tell us he is GAY! We are soooo happy for him... we all went to a private school together and have been friends for about 7 years
    it's always been in the back of our minds that he was and everyone that knows him has asked us if he is. He's very exuberent as i like to say, loves to shop, has never had a g/f blah blah blah if you just met him on the street you would have thought he was gay... BUT he comes from a very religious family (his dad is a pastor and both parents teach at a christian school) and he's always laughed it off and said no i'm not and most people just thought he was very soft spoken but not gay...

well he is up at college right now ( an extremely strict baptist college) and he calls last night and starts telling me he has to tell me something important and he wanted to tell us all summer but couldn't get the courage and of course i was worried thinking he couldn't hang out with us anymore because we were gay and his family is very religious or whatever. so after going on and on about how he couldn't hold it in anymore and how we probably already thought it he just blurts out I'm Gay i've known since i was little ... i was speechless haha i woke up this morning and my g/f and i are still in shock, but we are so happy for him... i can't wait till he comes home from school now, we already have dates lined up for him haha he's such a great guy and so goodlooking... :) anyway it's still a big secret only we and another person know but i HAD to get it out and tell someone so i am sharing with The Closet ;)

2. boris yeltsin

boris yeltsin New Member

Good for him, telling somone feels very good, as I have found out :)

3. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

4. Taylor

Taylor Guest

5. Notorious R.I.E.

nope Bob jones university in SC... they have to get permission to leave campus, can't have phone calls after 10:20, have to be in bed by midnight, have to have shirts tucked in at all times, no cargo pants, no tennis shoes and you have to wear a tie till after 4 pm they aren't allowed to talk to the opposite sex if they go to the mall, they aren't allowed to go to movies... it's a prison and his parents pretty much made him go... this is his 2nd year but i don't think he's gonna go back anymore he's moving out of his parents house and in with us... or at least that is the current plan...

6. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

My best friend called me to tell me she wanted to use me for entertainment at orientation to Niagara University but later that night she was going to hang out with CRACK WHORES and PSEUDO GHETTO WHITE GUYS because they're more fun and therefore I refer to her as "crack whore friend" I gave up with this whole thing.

So your news gives me hope that all news isn't bad news. :hs:

7. Notorious R.I.E.

yeah he is regretting the decision to go too. his parents wanted him to go yet aren't helping him pay for it so he's taking 6 classes this semester and working 3 jobs to try and work off some of his school debt... he could go here in GA for FREE with Hope scholarship and other fed. grants... (that's what i did) I think this will probably be his last semester there... i can't wait to see him now :)... my g/f and i prayed and prayed for gay men in our lives and now they seem to be popping up everywhere haha ;)

8. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

I'm unsure of what to make of this statement. :ugh:

9. Notorious R.I.E.

gay men = the best shopping buddies ;) and we were in desperate need of fags to hag. it was kinda of joke between us. and then this gay guy started working with my g/f and they became really good friends and then this happened so it's kinda of funny how we talked about needing to get out and meet more gays and lesbians and then they just started popping up around us...