I have some issues...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ideotique, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

Ok, this is just a basic series of question.

I'm currently with a girl that is always up for it. The problem is I have some issues with this

1) I've trained myself through klegel exercises and the like to last a decent amount of time as a long term girlfriends loved that (40 mins +) and loved the feeling of getting off multiple times. I enjoy the feeling, and I love making her climax again and again. The current girl I am seeing gets off after around 5 minutes then gets to tender to continue. Any way of combating this or just get her to give me oral until I'm nearly done so I can go with her, which is such an intense feeling that I love. Or, a way that I can untrain my body to last?

2) She doesn't like oral - she doesn't mind going down on me but seems to back off when it comes to me going down on her. It has happened twice, and both times she really, enjoyed it. The problem is she's a squirter and gets incredibly embarrased. This seems to be the only thing holding her back from really getting into it. Personally, I love the fact that she is, such an intense experience for both of us, but is there a way of getting around her view that there is something wrong with her?

I'm a very physical person who views sex and orgasms as such a wonderful part of life and she comes from a very repressed religious background so still has some hang ups from that. We're working through these issues but still have some hurdles to overcome.

She's 24, I'm 23, and she had never had an orgasm from anyone before she met me, so I fell kind of proud and happy that I was there to do that. Just a very different relationship to any previous ones - much more tender and gentle in all senses so feeling a bit out of my depth.

Sorry for the long post

cheers

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

you just have to work on showing her that sex is not dirty, not unnatural and not against the way the world is intended to work. It's a beautiful and fulfilling union of bodies and souls and just plain fucking fun. Don't let her feel shame. Praise her taste, her scent, praise her ability to squirt!!!! Tell her yyou WANT ot make her feel good and that tasting her makes you even more aroused.

3. jpolakowski

jpolakowski New Member

:bowdown:

4. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

Yep, thanks for that, is essentially what I am doing just needed to make sure that it was the right way of going about things.

I love the fact that she is a squirter. It's the first time I have ever been with one, and it is an amazing experience. Love it. such an intense experience. I've told her this but she has real trouble opening up about these things and gets incredible bashful whenever the subject is brought up. Just needed to talk things through basically.

You've summed up exactly how I feel about it all. She's only ever been with two other guys, both of who were a pound away for 3 minutes then roll over type so trying to show her that sex is something that is boring and you do just because it's part of a relationship but is an intense shared experience that should be embraced and enjoyed.