I have no clue what to do...(long read)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by zatotheck, Aug 3, 2008.

1. zatotheck

zatotheck New Member

So about 3 months ago I met this girl who's a friend of my buddy's girlfriend at a bar. We all met up and immediately I thought this girl was hot (she's a model). I am really shy when it comes to girls though so I didn't really try to initiate conversation or anything. To my surprise she came to me. She was sitting next to me being really flirtatious with me, she was holding my hand, touching my leg and she wasnt even drunk. I told her that I was sorta shy and stuff and she was okay with that. At the end of the night she gave me her number without me asking and had me promise her that I would call her.
    So like 2 days later I call her and she doesn't answer and I text her and stuff and not really getting any response. She finally calls back and says that she had been really busy and what not with work lately. I say okay. We don't talk for a little bit, I go on a business trip, and then I find out from her friend that she just hooked up with some guy. I let it go and say okay. I come home from the business trip and a week later my roommate and I have a party. Only a couple people show up and after a while it was just down to her, my buddy, his girlfriend, and I. Things start to get sorta heavy. We play truth or dare, she gives me a lap dance, she dares me to massage her shoulders, so on and so on. Although I'm a virgin, I was feeling pretty brave that night from all the alchohol and try to get her to spend the night with hopes of having sex with her. Doesn't happen.
    We talk on the phone a couple of nights later and we decide to go out to the movies. We get to the movies on my motorcycle. On the way home we get in a horrible crash. We end up spending 15 hours in emergency room. I feel like a total dumbass. She was less hurt than I was. She was really forgiving and told me it was okay and stuff.
    We go home all wrapped up and stuff and we decide that she should stay at my place so my roommate and his girl can take care of the two of us as we recover. So we spend our days together and talk a lot, We sleep together and kiss and cuddle a lot, aside from being all banged up, things are going really well. One night she asks me "Am I your girl?" and I say "Would you be mine" and she says of course. A couple of days later she has to return to work. She goes back home. We talk on the phone a lot.
    We see each other a few more times. We continue talking, but neither of us are good conversationalists, so our convo's get real brief. She works a lot. We start to see each other less often. She's also going through a lot of family issues right now. She thinks her knee gets infected, I take her to the emergency room. I spend 5 hours there with her and it turns out that shes perfectly fine. Usually I would have a "thanks for wasting my time attitude" but I don't and I tell her that Im glad shes alright. We go to her place, Im really tired and dont talk much and I dont really cuddle with her. The next night she calls me drunk and asks "what do we have in common" "do you think we rushed into things" and brings up that the night before I didnt really talk to her. I tell her that i was really tired and she says okay and that we'll talk later. I call her the next day and ask her what her intent was when she asked those questions and she says she was really drunk and she doesnt remember what she asked. Two days later her friend tells me that she told her that she thinks we should end things. My phone breaks that day and so I don't talk to her at all for 3 days. Yesturday I fixed my phone and tried to call her, no answer. I texted her several times and got no reply. I know that if I can speak to her I can make things continue, but I don't know if its worth it. I know that I want to be in a relationship right now but I'm not sure where this is going to go. I'm not sure if she's ignoring me or what at the moment, but I dont want to feel like a bitch and call her 25 times a day to get a chance to talk with her. Possibly I should wait for her to call me and try to see her in person and ask her how she feels?
    I don't know. Please help.

Also....I don't really want to pressure this girl because I feel like I owe her a lot after the motorcycle accident.

2. stonesthrow

stonesthrow Grand puba and dattie, ridin shotty in the maserat OT Supporter

if you didn't get a reply after several texts and a call it sounds like its over

3. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

you shouldnt have to be chasing the girl that much. if she wants to be with you, she will make the effort. if she doesnt make the effort, then she must not really want to be with you.....

you called, now its her turn to call you back. dont keep calling

4. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Bad timing and not a solid relationship man. Your phone broke at a horrible time and not communicating with her for 3 days makes her think that you took the hint from her friend and that you agreed, a breakup was best. If she was having doubts why would you want to convince her that things should be different. If someone feels that a relationship isn't going to work for them it likely will not.

5. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

You said you want to be in a relationship, how much of a relationship can you have with some one who is always busy? You don't have the strong foundation needed to have a relationship with some one as busy as her. You should just look for a girl who would be around more often. Also, regardless of if your phone was broken or not if she really wanted to get in touch with you she would. She didn't even have enough respect to tell you she thinks you should ends things herself. Move on.

6. zatotheck

zatotheck New Member

Great points.

7. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

after 3 days of not talking to you and then you called her and got no answer and no return call despite even being in an accident together, it's pretty much pointless to continue.

you don't want to have to convince someone to like you. otherwise you'll be having to do a lot of convincing from here on out...

8. Monstrddg

Monstrddg New Member

What are we 12 years old. Move the hell on dude...
    So your shy, big deal, a couple of stiff drinks and you'll be fine. Take a vacation here in Rockford, Ill hook you up...