SRS I have lost it...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Franco, May 16, 2009.

1. Franco

Franco New Member

I just cant open a girl anymore. Was a long time ago since last time I had sex. Seriously it appears to me as I get worse and worse with the game. Its like a slippery slope down, I used to fuck much, then somehow even after I got a phone number or got good conneciton otherwise with a girl I couldnt proceed to take it furhter, and the ones who did proceed, ended up in my bed, but still no penetration. And now it seems I cant even get them to bed at all.

Last time I was feeling awkward about talking to girl, well talking is easy, but getting a connection and feeling the conversation goes somewhere except for the normal how-how-are-you-whatyoulikeofhteparty-yes-good-type of conversation. Its like Ive lost my skills. Im still confident, if I want to I can approacn any girl, I can say whatever I like. But the feeling to say the right things, isnt there anymore.

Anyone had similar experiences?

2. Redbeard

Redbeard OT Supporter

Friends have single friends. Meet new friends.

3. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Perhaps your intentions or beliefs have changed in respect to how you feel about intimacy. Is there anything in particular that you think about sex or relationships that has triggered some of these outcomes?

4. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

You say your still confident, but you clearly aren't. You also say it's uneasy talking to women now, and that is probably a big part of your problem. Women can smell that shit a mile away, so you are trying to act confident but really aren't they will pick up on really fast and act accordingly.

5. illectronic

illectronic I'm Coming Home OT Supporter

I was recently very uncomfortable approaching bitches. The key for me was/still is to go out with a bunch of guy friends with lots of experience and can guide me at the place where I'm picking up chicks. So far, it has worked out well for me. Go out with the boys

6. Franco

Franco New Member

I have changed into thinking about sex as more than just penis-in-vagina, I cant see myself do one-nite-stands. On the other hand I had slept with girls without having sex, and didnt find that cozyness as satisfying as I was imagining, because I really didnt feel anything for these girls anyway.
    What I want, is difficult to admit, is a real relationship with a nice girl.

7. Abel

Abel New Member

well i guess my experience was that after a while i just stopped wanting to fuck every chick i saw, and slowly over time you loose that drive i think, but there's a part of u that wants to be on the ball, but...really? is that really where u want to be? i mean if ur having problems being with women period, then i dont think i know what to tell you, but i mean as far as the game goes, man we all grow out of it

8. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

It does sound like your ideas are changing, leading you to avoid things which run counter to the beliefs you seem to be developing.

That's exactly why I spoke of intimacy. There will not be an emotional connection if you don't feel there is sincerity, and so by passing up these girls, you may have moved to the other extreme -- finding it difficult to associate at all using the same tactics.

It's unfortunate that you find that hard to admit. It would explain exactly why you're having this difficulty. Rather than resist the urges. It is likely you are self-sabotaging anything that isn't in line with what you actually want now -- but yet the conscious "you" doesn't understand that.

Now, you may understand it though and be able to let go of it. Focus on what you really want and let go of the glory day conquers, and you'll feel more comfortable and more motivated to talk to higher quality girls with intentions that are actually in-line with what you really want.

9. Franco

Franco New Member

Thank you.