I HAVE HUGE BOOBS (44DD)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SixSecrets, Nov 29, 2007.

1. SixSecrets

SixSecrets New Member

I have always had HUGE boobs. When I was 13 I was wearing a 36B. I have now progressed to a 44DD (and yes they are real, and NO, absolutely no pictures). I am attractive, not thin, not fat, average I should think, but men tend to talk to my chest, rather than my face.

Recently, my new b/f says to me while he is playing with my said boobs "Hmmm...You're tits are kind of large, I like little perky tits, but that's okay."

Should I feel insulted about his rather rude comment?

2. luxy

luxy OT Supporter

Next time you're playing with his little fella say "hmm... your dick is kind of small, I like big thick cocks, but that's okay"? see how he fees about it :p

3. ilearned2talk

ilearned2talk herro prease

Yes you should feel insulted.

btw, i'm joking. lol

4. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I don't know why he would say that. If hes your b/f shouldn't he enjoy most parts of you and definitely not being saying negative things toward you.

No you shouldn't personal preference varies person to person. The real question is are you satisfied with yourself?

5. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:bowrofl: best thread title ever

6. lauren

lauren Active Member

how fat is not fat?

7. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

yeah, how overweight are you?

8. 1BadZ

1BadZ Uber :Aug2000: GM Nazi

You should dump him, then put your boobs in my face.

But seriously, what guy would think that, let alone say that out loud to his GF? :dunno: Dump him and find someone who likes big boobs. It won't be hard to find one.

9. joyceebabe

joyceebabe New Member

yeah we need pics to verify

10. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Probably.

And there are plenty of guys who would be happy to "settle" for a huge pair of knockers.

11. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

well her bust size is 44 and that sure isn't small :o

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I feel like this is a joke thread...but if it's not, that was very rude and immature of him to say that to you. I personally would be offended. I have 36 D's myself and have had them since I was in middle school. I know what it's like to have to flat out tell guys "I'm up here." It gets old. But I also remember more than once guy friend having a discussion in front of me of how they preferred women with small breasts. However, they were polite enough to make sure I knew they weren't saying one's my size were disgusting, they just preferred the tiny one's.

But anyway, are you comfortable with your tits? If so, then fuck your boyfriend, who cares. He's obviously with you for more than your tits, so be happy.

13. registeredPORK

registeredPORK Happy Poo Poo

:werd:

I have 40DD and honestly, I love my boobs but I hate them all at the same time. I always wear sports bras instead of 'showing them off' as one my size would be doing >.>

But like other people have been saying, if you feel comfortable with your breasts then fuck it. Not everyone like big breasts, and not everyone like small ones either.

14. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

It was a stupid thing for him to say in front of you. Nothing major, nothing too bad, but a little common sense should have been used.

I played with a pair of 44DDs once...they were almost too big. Heavy as hell.

And as far as the whole "talking to the chest thing", yeah, I've done it. Sometimes we don't realize we're doing it...just letting me know is usually enough to get me to stop.

But I like boobs! A lot!

15. NCS

NCS Active Member

your boyfriend shouldnt have said that, its mean
    your boyfriend should have said that, he's being honest and sharing with you

who cares? you do. you care so much that you're looking to us for approval about how you already know you feel

grow up

16. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

. I'm a 34D and sometimes I wish they were a bit smaller, but my bf absolutely loves them. He says he wouldn't even mind if they were bigger :mamoru:.

You're bf shouldn't really be saying things like that, that comment he should have kept to himself. Get rid of that loser and find yourself someone who respects you. As long as your happy with yourself, fuck whatever anyone else has to say.

17. YourMomOnRyeBun

YourMomOnRyeBun New Member

You obviously aren't being honest with yourself...you are MOST CERTAINLY fat. 44? Come on! Unless you are 6'9"...that is fat. Now, I didn't say that to be rude, but simply to point out the fact that you seem to skew reality at the sake of your own feelings.

Was what he said rude? Yes. Did he MEAN it to be rude? Who knows. Maybe his "dream girl" would have nice perky tits...but since he cares about you, he likes your tits because they are YOUR tits. Therefore his comment would not be MEANT as rude.

But...since you seem to skew reality, maybe he did say something rude and you give him the benefit of the doubt because...of what I mentioned above.

18. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Why on earth are you coming here to ask whether you "should" feel insulted for such a thing, take your dirty attention whore attitude to OFFTOPIC.

19. sassy2424

sassy2424 New Member

Why does it matter if she is fat or not? she was just asking for other people's opinion on what he said about her boobs. I don't see how her weight factors in this. I get the fact that she might not be stick thin ... unless of course she's unhappy with her size?:dunno:

20. Mangina

Mangina New Member

Pics for a fellow Canadian.:x:

21. YourMomOnRyeBun

YourMomOnRyeBun New Member

That reason it matters is because she said she WASN'T...when based on her description she obviously IS. So, she is in denial. Why does that have to stop with her weight. Maybe she is also in denial about how other people treat her?

If she had not mentioned the "not thin, not fat" comment, I never would have brought it up.

Another reason...natural 44DD are not going to be perky. If "perky boobs" were REALLY that important to this guy, he wouldn't date a girl this size. Wouldn't have even started hooking up with her.

22. sassy2424

sassy2424 New Member

I agree, but if he really had anything against bigger women he would have clearly noticed that she was overweight and not started to date her in the first place. Unless of course by saying such a comment he is secretly telling her to lose weight ...:dunno:

23. registeredPORK

Just tell him to keep massaging them, :mamoru:
    My SO absolutely loves mine. He places his head on them constantly, and when he gets the chance, he hides his face in between them.

24. registeredPORK

Boobies just for you.

[​IMG]

25. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....