SRS I have fallen in love?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by kylio27, Jun 22, 2009.

1. kylio27

kylio27 New Member

Throughout high school i have become acustom to rating the girls as they walk down the hallway, giving them a score on a scale from 1-10. Like other guys my age of 17-18, we have our own perverted ways and only look at these girls from the neck down. I have fallen in love with alot of girls' bodies but have never fallen in love with a girl,.....until now. I have met the most amazing girl, she is smart, funny, easy to talk to and incredibly cute. The only problem is that she is 13. I have begun to feel bad over the past few weeks as I cant comprehend my feelings for this girl. I dont like her in a sexual way- which I usually do with girls, as I am attracted to her just for who she is. Now I dont look at girls the same way, I have become kind of disgusted by the busty, slutty lookin girls at my school and I am now only attracted to this one lone 13 year old girl. Dont think that i am a creeper or pedo or anything cuz I am not, I have never liked a girl this young before and have never liked a girl for the reasons i do with her. I feel like this girl was some sort of redeeming symbol sent by god to straighten me up and lose my disrespect for women.

My questions are.........

1)is it wrong that I love this younger girl?

2) Have you ever met a girl that changed your
    entire outlook on beauty?

2. benp51284

benp51284 ......

back the fuck off the little kid

Moderator: Please don't insult members.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2009
  3. pharcyde92

pharcyde92 New Member

I dont think you know what love means.

4. Raisedshoulder

Raisedshoulder Some Blode.

I hope this is not a troll

5. summer1547

summer1547 New Member

Wow. Sorry to laugh but what benp said was kind of funny but I don't completely agree with it.

I find your post really interesting for a number of reasons:
    1) No I don't think there is anything wrong with you being in love with this girl even though she is 13. Even if she is rather young in physical years, emotionally and mentally she may be much more mature. What is it specifically that has made you feel like you love her? Do you know if she feels the same way about you?

2) Me being a girl, we definitely look at things so much differently than guys. I've always known that guys minds kind of revolved around sex but I always wondered to what degree. I recently read a book called 'The Average American Male' and although it was fiction, it seems to be true. So I'm surprised with your outlook on this but it is cool. Gives me more hope that there are sincere guys out there with true emotions and it's not all made up by us girls.

I'm not a big God believer so to say that he was the one that caused it, I don't know about that. Perhaps you have reached an enlightened maturity level that has caused this epiphany. Who knows though? You may just return to your previous ways after a while. How long have you known this girl and been falling in love?

6. benp51284

benp51284 ......

seriously, do you think a 13 year old girl is mature enough to know what love is? The girl hasnt even expirenced high school yet she must be old enough for love. kylio27, im assuming you havent even started college, so give college a chance. A 13 year old girl is not the love of your life so move on and live life because at this time in your life you dont know what love is...

7. summer1547

summer1547 New Member

Yes I do think some 13 year olds and even younger than that are capable of knowing what love is. I've met kids very young who were very aware of themselves because of situations that life had pushed them into causing them to mature and see things.

I know a handfull of people that met their mates in elementary school, middle school, or highschool and have been together for 10+ years. So I think it is possible but highly unlikely. Only time tells the truth though. That's why I asked the questions to find out more info. Nothing is an open/shut case.

8. kylio27

kylio27 New Member

thanks for the honesty summer1547 and just to clarify this girl is truely incredible. I have known her for about half a year and I know it sounds strange but I have never met anyone so mature........at any age. She has a very sarcastic humor to her, is easy to talk to, and knows shakespeare better than anyone. I can guarantee you that this girl is more mature and understanding at her age than most girls I know at my age.

And to guys like benp who say i dont know what love is....THAT IS THE QUESTION!!!!!!!

I am not saying i am in love with this girl, i am asking whether or not these feelings i have for her is actually love. I believe that i am in love because i have never been attracted to someone quite like this before.

9. kylio27

kylio27 New Member

"I've met kids very young who were very aware of themselves because of situations that life had pushed them into causing them to mature and see things." -summer1547

That also brings up the fact that this girl was left by her parents at a young age and had to grow up living with her aunt and uncle. That could be the reasoning for her self awareness/maturity. I was the only other person she told that to, so I do believe she has some sort of feelings for me.

10. kiri

kiri New Member

in 5 years you will look back and laugh hysterically at yourself for thinking you were in love

11. summer1547

summer1547 New Member

"I dont like her in a sexual way- which I usually do with girls, as I am attracted to her just for who she is."- kylio27

That makes me feel like there is there is a stronger inclination that your feelings for her may be love. Everyone however has a different definition of love. I think often times people get confused when they feel very close to someone and like being around them as love. For me, I have had times when I truly felt I was in love at the time because of the strength and conviction of my feelings. However in hindsight once the person was removed, it was not the true romantic love but more of a friendship type love. It's easy to find someone that you admire for their intelligence, success, sincerity, genuineness, fun, humor, unique perspective and confuse the admiration for love. Only you can truly decipher how you feel and how you would categorize it.

How did you guys meet with such a difference in age? How do you communicate with each other?

12. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

:werd: Don't confuse lust with love. Even though you say you don't like her in 'sexual way'... in which way do you love her then? Like she's your little sister? Nothing wrong with that kind of relationship. She is too young for any other kind of love from you though, I'd say... doesn't matter how mature she may seem to you, she is still just a little girl.

13. blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle New Member

-You don't like girls your age with boobs. It sounds like the girl you like is not yet fully developed.
    -There are a fuck ton of non slutty girls in high school, despite what the media says. In fact, teens are more prudish than they were 10, 20 years ago. It's just the ones that are slutty have more access to media sites and there is more coverage of them.
    -A 13 year old shouldn't have anything to do with a 18 year old mentally. If you have a lot in common either she is one in a million that is actually mature at that age (And that usually comes with sexual maturity, which she hasn't got going by your post), or you are a bit socially underdeveloped.

My advice to you is to go to Japan after you graduate because they are okay with that sort of thing, and they even encourage the lolita factor. Because this kind of thing will only get you in shit in the US.

14. kylio27

kylio27 New Member

I dont believe I have a romantic love over this girl as i know due to our age difference it is inappropriate for us to be together, but you pointed out the type of friendship love, maybe that is what im feelin. Everytime i am around her i get light headed and forget everything around me, as i just focus on her. Im tryin not to sound cheesy but that is how it is.

She lives across from my house, across the fence and we just talk to eachother once in awhile. The day she moved in she was laying outside her house lookin at the sky. I was just curious and asked what she was doin. After that she told me her story and we kinda just went on from there. Talkin almost everyday when i get home from school or work as the fence between us kinda acts like a barrier insisting that we cant get closer. But as much as I have gotten to know her she is still incredibly mysterious and feels new and fresh everyday I see her. We just sit there talkin about stuff, just glad to be in eachothers company.

15. kylio27

kylio27 New Member

Im not socially underdeveloped as I have been with girls my own age before, and they were "pretty" themselves. Though I have never felt this way for a girl before, no matter what her age is. Thats what I am trying to figure out..... Why I cant find a girl my own age that makes me feel this way. I truely believe this girl means sumthin in my life, as I have totally changed my perception of what beauty is.

16. kylio27

kylio27 New Member

any more advice.........?

17. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

I don't know... as long as you won't take advantage of her sexually, I personally don't see anything wrong with a friendship... others may be uncomfortable with it because they can't see something like that as anything BUT an older man trying to take advantage of someone younger, but as long as your intentions are okay, what is the problem?

I still don't understand this feeling she brings out in you though... what you describe sounds like how other people describe romantic love :dunno: Pretty confusing

18. jonno

jonno New Member

i would forget about it. you're most likely setting yourself up for misery.

- there is only a 4-5 year age gap but those are a big 4-5 years. regarless of how mature you say she is.
    - you're most likely going to be in college shortly
    - shes not even in HS yet
    - the law
    - bad bad bad idea overall

then again, i worked with a guy who was 20 or 21 when he met his now wife when she was 14. her parents HATED him... for obvious reasons. well... 15 years later they are married with a kid on the way and her parents love him.

19. kylio27

kylio27 New Member

it could be romantic, tho i am not tempted to do anything stupid. I guess in simpler terms it is like when best friends fall in love. That may be abit more understandable.

20. kylio27

kylio27 New Member

once again............i am not debating whether or not i should be with her. I understand that i cant be with her at this point. I am just tryig to comprehend my feelings toward her, which for me seem unusual yet very pleasant.

21. kylio27

kylio27 New Member

i hope you all understand where i am coming from

22. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

seriously she's 13 man think about that for a second something is seriously wrong if you can find a lot in common with someone that young...guess it wouldn't hurt to keep it as friends but anythign more and chris hansen is going to be knocking on your door :mamoru:

23. kylio27

kylio27 New Member

how is it wrong that i can find something in common with a girl of that age. We both enjoy similar things, is there something wrong with that?

24. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

I wouldn't recommend getting close to this girl any more so than you already are.

25. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:werd: